We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Looking for a FUN-filled Kinship? We are Here 4 U....

VILYA
    hasPowerful Friends

We are a R10 Kinship with a Large Player Base of All Classes, Races, andLevels.
    All Ages, & Classes Welcome.
    We have our own Web-page located at:
    powerfulfriends.guildportal.co m
    where We maintain a Calendar of Events{Virtue & Slayer Deed Runs inFellowship} We even have Our Own
    Facebook & TwitterPages.
    We do many RAIDS, Instances, and Skirmishes{All Areas ofMiddle-Earth).
    Help Topics for Various Classes to Help You Advance Your Character and get the Most out of Your Class.
    We have Master of the Guild Craftsmen in All Vocations to Help You with Your Gear, or just to Help You Level-Up Your Crafting Expertise.
    We are User Friendly, Courteous, and Have Lots of FUN Playing LOTRO, so come on Over and give Us a Try. MUMBLE Chat is Provided for Events with Our Dedicated Server.

Please send a IM,or Mail-a-Message to:

Lavadoc
    (Lord of the Kin), Manwin(Successor of Kin), or Enellewen(Officer)

How big are you? Just curious. I have decided to play again after years away and will be starting from scratch. What timezones are most in and how active is the guild.

I will be starting a warden tonight.
    Last edited by wonkeysmoker1; Oct 15 2013 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wonkeysmoker1 View Post
    How big are you? Just curious. I have decided to play again after years away and will be starting from scratch. What timezones are most in and how active is the guild.

I will be starting a warden tonight.
    Well, Wonkey we have around 384 Members, many that are Inactive (Gamers come, Gamers go), We have around 50 Active Players from all Parts of the World...We usually set up Events according to "Server Time" (which is EST/USA), and TRY to setup Events that everyone can participate in, even though at times that is hard to do...Most of Our Players in which Time Zone(?), well at Present I would say it's a 50/50 between Great Britain and USA...Does that work for You?

Regards,
    Manwin