We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Creep Characters

Welcome to Vilya Creepside!

If you have never been to the moors feel free to speak up and someone might be in a kind mood to walk you around the map and help you get the 1 minute Grams map.

Also! If you do not have your TA maps, feel free to post here or get ahold of one of my toons - Polarbash - for free Elf Ears, Legs of Men, and Shattered Blades (TA map quest items).

Have fun!

Some call me Ice

Ty kind sir... would you please help me with my good Isen map?! I need them on five of my creeps!
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/Morvagor/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

I need them on a fair amount of my toons also!

One of these days.. there will be fights in Isen..

Some call me Ice

If im not already giving my quest items to another toon on my account then i would be happy to give my items to other people aswell! hit me up ingame
    Vilya: r11 Hunter, r11 Reaver, r7 WL r7 Defiler
    Snowbourne: r3 Warg
    Imladris: r7 Spider

I have no map items, also dont hit me up for anything in game..ever.

High Chieftain Swordmonkey rank 13 reaver ~Vilya~
    High Warden Maldrian rank 9 guardian

Los Angeles county

Unhappy :0

I told them yesterday about the shattered blades, you can hardly do them on creepside!
    Dushuak Rank: 12 Galathia Rank: 6 Salloe Rank: 7 Ramaros Rank: 6 Amoris: Rank 6

Evil People Lead To Evil Intentions.

please feel free to ask for anything from me, I'd be glad to give whatever is needed for folks to help with their maps! <3
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 12 defiler