We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

New Creep Characters

Welcome to Vilya Creepside!

If you have never been to the moors feel free to speak up and someone might be in a kind mood to walk you around the map and help you get the 1 minute Grams map.

Also! If you do not have your TA maps, feel free to post here or get ahold of one of my toons - Polarbash - for free Elf Ears, Legs of Men, and Shattered Blades (TA map quest items).

Have fun!

Ty kind sir... would you please help me with my good Isen map?! I need them on five of my creeps!
    [B][COLOR=#ffffff]Turine Turambare - Warlord [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]- Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe [/COLOR][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=349123"][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR]TEAM F[/URL] ... occasionally seen on... [COLOR=#ffff00]Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/Morvagor/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags[/COLOR][/B]

I need them on a fair amount of my toons also!

One of these days.. there will be fights in Isen..

If im not already giving my quest items to another toon on my account then i would be happy to give my items to other people aswell! hit me up ingame

I have no map items, also dont hit me up for anything in game..ever.

JK

Unhappy :0

I told them yesterday about the shattered blades, you can hardly do them on creepside!