We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Another one of Imladris' finest

Last edited by HobbitsAreYummy; Oct 10 2013 at 04:22 PM.

Oh well, i have absolutely no problem to admit he's way better than me in Pvp and spars, but besides that he now lost all the respect i had, seeing stuff like this. Though i might not be the right person to judge, as i'm still pretty new to the moors.

Quote Originally Posted by HobbitsAreYummy View Post
    This is old right? This happened a while ago.

Unless he's doing it again..

Good job heper keep up the good farm!!!If you keep it like this you will soon have Warlord deed gratz!!

Photoshopers

Good photoshop MR(anon),i just want to say that there are lots of people on imladris that love me , and lots of players that hate me,well this is a prove of the ones that hate me.I just want to say that i work very hard getting my rank on my champion i waste like 15 hours a day and people say that im farming.(MR Anon)
    i dont know what i did wrong to you,i know that u want revenge some how, but ur revenge is a real fail. --------->http://www.flickr.com/photos/105118347@N08/10212128796/

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Heperment View Post
    Good photoshop MR(anon),i just want to say that there are lots of people on imladris that love me , and lots of players that hate me,well this is a prove of the ones that hate me.I just want to say that i work very hard getting my rank on my champion i waste like 15 hours a day and people say that im farming.(MR Anon)
    i dont know what i did wrong to you,i know that u want revenge some how, but ur revenge is a real fail. --------->http://www.flickr.com/photos/105118347@N08/10212128796/
    Heper everyone knows it, don't try to deny it
    Wanna taste my shield??

Proof of something most already knew about. With the classic response from the guilty party. Creeps know the truth, hopefully freeps accept it as well. Gratz on your rank

Is this 10/08 huh...

I counted 20 kills all within 8 minutes and 18 seconds. Tell me how that's possible if it wasn't farming?

I haven't been logging in for almost two months and even I can still tell that's farming via the time stamps. And they don't lie.

Here's the definition of farming if MR heperment neglected to read on the forums.

“Rank Farming” is officially defined as the intentional surrender of your character to an enemy; resulting in a purposeful defeat and a gain of Infamy or renown to increase rank.] Rank Farming is specific to Ettenmoors PvMP (Freep vs. Monster Player). The enemy can be controlled by any player - either the same player controlling the surrendering character, or someone else.

It seems Smarahsumaher intentionally surrendered his/her self to get killed 20x in 8 minutes
    and 18 seconds.

I just noticed the date...

That's definitely farming.