We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Withywindle - Pvmp Awards

Title says it all. Vote your best freeps and creeps.

Tbh i made the thread mostly to laugh but i will post my HONEST opinion.

Best Freep: Patruxe
    Burglar: Hobgar/Naius
    Captain: Patruxe (Best cappy ever passed or that will pass from withy)
    Champion: Nillindhel (Only champ that hits sprint to fight) Haras ( Yes you are suprised to hear that from me but he gave me the best spars i had so far vs champs and he played fair gg on that)
    Guardian: Redwolfke (Must be more brave tho)
    Hunter: Laineth (Most dangerous hunter) Pathfinder (Hunter with balls)
    Lore-Master: Serrawen (Simple stuff gets the work done) Rkoo (He likes to play way too complicated in his lm fun fights with him)
    Minstrel: Lutzgash's mini and Lavasioth (Only mini that doesnt need 10 storebuffs to fight)
    Rune-Keeper: Grimek ( best dps in withy) Imilhir/Feni
    Warden: Limmys warden and Narthor kinda good #rest just no for me at least.

Best Creep: Aghi
    Reaver: Ashdurbuk, Phakdush (90% of the freeps run when they meet them 1n1 besides UBEROP classes buffed via store)
    Defiler: Kamolas (Average heals and makes the actions happen)
    Weaver: Ostarn (Best 2on6 i ever had fun fact was that we won it.) Odereth (STRONK
    Blackarrow: Morth (Surprise ######## hits)
    Warleader: Aghi (Simply the boss when it comes to warleaders) Kratai ( Aghi can call him Mini-me) Rasburz/Kalaz
    Warg: Pawjaw. (rest are puppies deal with it)

Most funny OOC: Berenakh: I am the lizard king rest are peasants.

Best player: Limmy (Above average in everything he played)
    Worst player: Doh and co/Maaba/Greendout
    Best raid leader: Lutz
    Last edited by affected7; Nov 02 2013 at 09:28 AM.

Freeps
    Best freep: eeer Feni (joke ofc it's Leischo!!) and Haras for leading raids
    Champ: Haras, Nil
    Guard: Red (No other guardian anyway and if yes they are just shield wall muppets)
    Mini: Thorry,Lava
    Hunt: Zegr.... joke xD Path and Laineth
    Cappy: Patruxe !
    Warden: Ellrin, Rols ( they play fair. Other wardens need to l2p)
    RK: Imi, Grimek, Feni
    LM: Mel. Tell me if you find other LM who doesn't spam WL. I couldn't find one.
    Burg: Burgs seem to be legendary characters who never appear in Moors.. but let's say Tahko and Naius (riddle-spamming troll )

Creeps
    Best creep: Ganakus(lol) Ash/Kami for leading the raids. Aff/Lutz for their OOC commentary
    Reaver: Ash and Akro
    BA: Morth,Beoluk
    Weaver:Flatusanu,Gorgothil (BIG 3)
    Defiler:Trogur, Azreala
    Warg: PJ,Kami, The man, the myth, the legend - Boshal
    WL:Aghi,Kratai,Muz or Kalaz cuz those first two are inactive

*edited*
    Last edited by Romuh; Oct 11 2013 at 04:12 PM.

Nice thread hope it doesnt get infected with QQ,BS posts..
    My ratings will be based mostly on skill at raids and solo and very important the amount of balls.
    I will not nominee any portuguese to me more fair with the others (PE rules!)

Best freep(s): Imilhir, Shakie, Feniliciousss
    Champ: Nill, Haras ( a bit less forum #### posts would be great pls );
    Guard: Red;
    Mini: Lavasioth, Kubbi
    Cappy: Maldavis (from Hispania I think,rank 7 or so, great job with raids/groups, also saw him a couple of times soloing-rare thing in cappies.);
    Hunter: Laineth, Path (hunter that solos ### great job)
    Warden: Ellanth (TOP), Honourable mentions - Ellrin,Rolsie;
    RK: Imilhir(dps), Feni (heals);
    LM: Melrean, Rkoo (fking OP class xD);
    Burg: Naius (not afraid to die and awesome dps - keep up the spirit), Hobgar (pretty sure if you played more with him you would ruin creepside to pieces, especially BA's, broken enrage -.-);

Best creep(s): Zauruz, Morth, (gotta say Beo and Mrreric from recent past);
    Reaver: Zauruz & Mrreric (solo) and Ash (raid);
    BA: Morth, Yellow, Beo, dat guy Violador really has some skills!!!!!!!
    Weaver: Odereth, Mirgil (!), Flatu, Ostarn (shame on him for playing so few times with weaver .|.);
    Wl: Aghi, Morish
    Def: Kamolas, Pervnakh, Sisnakh -miss you (((((
    Warg: Parmluk, Nash

P.S. oh affected you spoil me so much ^^ but i aint the best freep there are a lot of others that play way more often than me, like Imi (yeah i know he still sucks a bit, but oh well...).
    And lets not forget that before me we still had skrech and verminaard, those I can 100% say that they were GOD cappies.
    Last edited by RohirrimCaptain; Oct 10 2013 at 03:37 PM.
    #JeSuisDunc

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    I will not nominee any portuguese to me more fair with the others (PE rules!) .
    I must be from Zimbabwe and didnt knew lol, (No offence to Zimbabwe folks)
    Anyways nice Thread, i will put my list later

Cheers
    Nill

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    Anyways nice Thread, i will put my list later

Cheers
    Nill
    I meant kinnies Nill xD
    #JeSuisDunc

Burglar: Naius
    Captain: Patruxe
    Champion: Haras and Roots
    Guardian: Redwolfke
    Hunter: Laineth
    Lore-Master: Serrawen
    Minstrel: The Wonder Duo (Kubby&Kalia) Thorrin the DPS Mini and Lavasioth for heals
    Rune-Keeper: Grimek (DPS), Feni (HEals), Imilhir Best All Arround RK
    Warden: Limmys warden
    Best Freep: I will put this one like this : Naius : the Pure PvP guy IMO
    Imilhir : He´s able to solo the Bird :P (Like i said All Arround Player)
    Haras : IMO despite not agreeing with him on some stuff he is one active player that try´s to get things done (cheers m8)

Reaver: Ash and prob Phak if he had decided to play
    Weaver: Mirgil (sorry m8´s the rest of us will have to w8 for next year)
    Blackarrow: Morth, Yellow, Violador, Torrin (this server is packed with quality BA´s)
    Warleader: Aghi, Kratai
    Warg: Kami and PJ
    Defiler : Kamolas
    Best Creep: Kami had a gr8 year from warg to defiler to mastering good Craids

Best raid leader: Imilhir

Cheers
    Nill

Ps: On Creep side i did not had many chances to play with the ppl that transfered here, hope that changes soon, most say quite some good words about this ppl
    Last edited by Nillindhel; Oct 10 2013 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    Almost died there tbh..

Anyway my list with ror's ppl..

Burglar:Naius
    Captain: Patruxe(unfortunately)
    Champion:Haras/Nillindhel
    Guardian: Red
    Hunter: Laineth
    Minstrel: Thorry/Lava
    Rune-Keeper: Grimek(dps)/Feni(heals)
    Warden: Ellanth/Rols(Rols for playing with kinda ####y gear compared to others and still doing good)

Reaver: Machete
    Defiler: McDoomy/Azreala
    Weaver: Flatusanu
    Blackarrow: Violador(except the fact that he is lame at spars)/Morth
    Warleader: Aghi/Kratai
    Warg: Pawjaw(not so active though but still he is playing so had to include him)

I m not sure still about the new ppl that came to withy from the german server and others..Most likely i had to include some of them in this list..I apologize and will do it on next awards when i ll be 100% about you guys in terms of playskill ofc
    Last edited by Aelarare; Oct 11 2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Best Freep: Tamie -- nice to see someone so enthusiastic & generally brightening up the moors.
    Champion: Nill
    Hunter: Lain
    Minstrel: Sai
    Rune-Keeper: Imi/Grim
    Warden: Ellrin

Best Creep: Akrorgash -- putting in time & effort into raid leading
    Reaver: Sulglur
    Defiler: Pokaz
    Weaver: Flatu
    Blackarrow: Violador
    Warleader: Aghi
    Warg: Pawjaw
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

P.S. oh affected you spoil me so much ^^ but i aint the best freep there are a lot of others that play way more often than me, like Imi (yeah i know he still sucks a bit, but oh well...).
    And lets not forget that before me we still had skrech and verminaard, those I can 100% say that they were GOD cappies.
    Well its my honest opinion, never saw a captain roaming solo never saw a captain good at healing and supporting his mates so good and so good that he can 1on1 well enough also best freep title goes simply for never ever seeing you at a backdoor.

Cappy: Maldavis (from Hispania I think,rank 7 or so, great job with raids/groups, also saw him a couple of times soloing-rare thing in cappies.);
    It´s the first time that I write in the forum, but I surprised a lot when I read this. I only was in etten with my captain a few times, and went a lot of time ago, and it´s an honour for me these words to me from a person that not know me. Only one mistake ---> "saw him" is incorrect, maybe "saw her" ;P

Sorry for the off topic, I don´t know all of you a lot and I can´t do a list with my favourites players, but special mention to Gettatrix and Swimswimkiss (sorry if the names are wrong), both of them don´t let me heal ;P. And another mention to Naius, the only and one that can appear in the middle of the craid a lot of times!!! ;P

C u in the Middle Earth and the Moors!

PD: Sorry for my english ;P

Malvadis

my list:

freeps:
    best burglar: Tahko
    best captain: Voinicul(very good heals!) Patruxe(good cappy )
    best champion: Haras(really good champ, awesome raid leader) Rootsfarinas(awesome dps)
    best guardian: Redwolfke
    best hunter: Pathfinder(hunter with balls is very rare) Laineth(nice dps, good in 1v1)
    best lore master: Melrean
    best minstrel: Lavasioth & Grasshealer
    best rune keeper: Imilhir(just because he isn't fatty), Fenilia (well played heals, keep it going !)
    best warden: Ellrin

creeps:
    best reaver: Ashdurbuk, Akrorgash, Mreric (awesome reavers in raids)
    best weaver: Odereth, Flatusanu, Gorgothil (all awesome spiders)
    best black arrow: Morthrangh, Beoluk(best of the best! :P)
    best war leader: Kalaz, kratai, Aghi, Muzgoroth(awesome heals, keep it up)
    best stalker: Pawjaw, Kamikazze, Boshal when he stays to fight
    best defiler: McDoomy, Kamolas, Pokaz(nice heals! :P)

there are many good players out there that aren't in my list...this list is just my favorite ones

P.S best king of withywindle: Z
    best god of withywindle: Lutz
    stay the best! :P
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

FREEP:

BURGLAR: Naius - Getta
    CAPTAIN: Patruxe
    CHAMPION: Roots - Niil
    GUARDIAN: Ilpo (trully guard op mode cheers)
    HUNTER: Pathfinder
    LORE MASTER: Rkoo - Imi LM (can't remember the name)
    MINISTREL: Thorry + Fraelina (dps) - Lavasioth (heals)
    RUNE KEEPER: Grimek + Erazor (dps) - Feni (Heals) - Imilhir (good at dps/heals)
    WARDEN: Ellrin - Rols (low ranks addicted <3 ) - Ellanth - Narthor (best 1vs1)

BEST FREEPS = Naius + Ellrin

BEST "QQ" FREEP: Patruxe (beijos a prima **)

BEST FREEP RAID LEADER: Imi

CREEP:

REAVER: Ash - Slaukrat - Affuluk (you can judge Affected but the truth he know's lot about creep/freep class's)
    WEAVER: Flat - Odereth
    BLACK ARROW: Lutz - Bralg - Gami - Morth - Beoluk
    WAR LEADER: Aghi - Kratai - Kalaz - Muz - Gzumrat - Sarkoz - Shade (miss you mate), (all good WL)
    WARG: Pawjaw - Nash - Boshal
    DEFILER: Azerela - Silthus (Akro defiler i think)

BEST CREEP: Hard but i'll pick 2. ASH and LUTZ

BEST "QQ" CREEP: Me <3 i got ban cause QQ

BEST CREEP RAID LEADER: Ash (careful tactics) - Lutz (suicide) honestly i prefer Lutz suicide tactics.

P.S.: [ Don't judge good/bad creep/freep only for their rank ] !!

Most of the new guys (the Germans) are good players honestly! Thank you all for your transfer to withy, a huge support to Creep side.

Honestly i see lots of freep/creep in some list and i need to laugh sorry but is true.
    Sorry if i miss some but there's lot of good players around, as you see i mention more creeps then freeps, cause i most play with them so hard to pick only 1 or 2 good ones.
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Oct 13 2013 at 10:57 PM.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Im gonna list creeps/freeps I admire or respect for the way they play in moors generally and how they play their class.

Best Freep: Ellrin
    Burglar: Tahko (but he should go solo more often:P)
    Champion: Nillindhel, Haras
    Guardian: can't tell (little knowledge of the class)
    Hunter: Pathfinder, Zegrondreamen, Laineth
    Minstrel: Rhianon
    Rune-Keeper: Imilhir & Grimek (DPS), Fenilia (heals)
    Warden: Ellrin & Ellanth

Best Creep: Mrerric
    Reaver: would say Zauruz, but after few spars I must say: Mrerric + the other german reaver ( cant spell the name correctly now.. *ashamed*)
    Defiler: can't tell, I used to enjoy spars and 1v1s with Mosca in U9 but I havent seen him since then
    Weaver: Gorgothil & Ostarn
    Blackarrow: Violador & Beoluk & Torrin
    Warleader: Aghi, Kratai & Snigsnag
    Warg: Rashagh (made me regret bringing my noob LM into Moors), Pawjaw
    Last edited by GrinsgarCZ; Oct 10 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Haras ( Yes you are suprised to hear that from me but he gave me the best spars i had so far vs champs and he played fair gg on that)
    I had to loose around 5 spars at the start so as to find proper gear/traits set up althought finally made it to won last one without cds on almost (12,3k v 25k) morale.. Was nice practise..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Here's my list formed according to skills/devotion/daily contribution..

Best pvper: Imi (Unfortunatelly after xmas I ll need to reduce logging hours or stop playing lotro.. If server trust Withy's action on him I m sure that BOTH SIDES gonna have great pvp at new expansion)

------------------------------------------------------ FREEPS ---------------------------------------------------------

Best Freep: Feni (daily epic heals hope she ll log on Withy more often again it's pitty for server to loose her)

Burglar: Getta (I can't have view of solo burg's work although Getta help a lot on our fraids)
    Captain: Pat (best skills), Voin (daily devoted support in all conditions), Leis (u can hold the group even in hard conditions no need to hug)
    Champion: Whoever uses continuous blood rage which I consider basic is added to list
    Guardian: Red (daily devoted shield), Ova (he is Getta )
    Hunter: Laineth (experience), Pathfinder (solo action), Zegro (dps although his bad mentality should be changed)
    Lore-Master: Melrian, Moroi (daily support), Rkoo (solo action)
    Minstrel: Kubbi, Kallya (true m8s have done crazy things together v multiple creeps even before U10 both on Eldar/Withy. Hope they ll return one day back so as to have +1 reason to log more often), Thorry (epic heals even on dps traits), Lava (heals everything around him even when he is soloing)
    Rune-Keeper: Imi (heals/dps), Feni (heals), Grimek (dps), Kulz (heals/dps)
    Warden: Ellanth (Enjoy group with him have great laugh on his reactions ), Rols

Honorable mention Kinships: LoR, PE for their daily devoted experienced freeps / DoH BoF for bringing freeps on Moors (One more time be carefull with numbers because this can be toxic for the action) / Dunadain Of the North (daily small kin groups who stay and fight in all conditions)

------------------------------------------------------ CREEPS ---------------------------------------------------------

Best Creep: Ash (veteran raid leader/great mentality)

Reaver: Ash, Akro (they have helped craids a lot)
    Defiler: Pokaz (best by far), Sisnak (hope to see him one day back)
    Weaver: Flatu, Ostran, Mirgil (3 of them very good on 1v1)
    Blackarrow: Beoluk, Violador, Lutz (3 of them charging bas), Morth (solo)
    Warleader: New high ranked German, Aghi (both are like hiting a well kiting wall so they discourage to be rated), Kratai (for trying to organize creeps when they didn't have enough high ranks)
    Warg: Boshal (Only creep that u read at freeps OOC ''I hate Boshal'' very often so he is doing his ganging work in succes way although sometimes u have to be more risky giving some points too), Kami (on flayer raid action)

Honorable mention Tribes: New German tribe who gave extra quality to creep side / PE creeps who try to organize ungrouped creeps / KR tribe which is all these years the ''coloumn'' of Withy creeps
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 14 2013 at 08:23 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I had to loose around 5 spars at the start so as to find proper gear/traits set up althought finally made it to won last one without cds on almost (12,3k v 25k) morale.. Was nice practise..
    Morale doesnt really makes things balanced. My autoattacks do 30/40 x2 compared to your 500+ .

Here is my voting.
    Since i play on this server for only a couple of months this may not include older players, that havent been online that much recently.

Captain: Leischo
    Champion: Haras(if he uses sprint for the fight and not for the rescue) and Tamie(if not duelling my Reaver in Glory ... wich is kinda imbalanced^^)
    Hunter: Pathfinder/Zegro
    Lore-Master: Melrean
    Minstrel: Grasshealer / SwissMK - already because there's "Swiss" in the Name - and Lavi
    Rune-Keeper: Imilhir/Grimek
    Warden: Since i played a Warden by myself on Belegaer i know that playin Warden and win some fights isnt that hard to do i cannot tell.

Because i exclusivly play on the dark side of the force, i can only tell my thinkings about some creeps when i was leading SZ and not about their skill in 1v1.
    Reaver: Grudusch/Zauruz
    Defiler: Pokaz (Way better than any other Def. already because in comparison to other defilers his Fear skill is used on cd)
    Weaver: Flatu
    Blackarrow:Beoluk
    Warleader: Ammluk
    Warg: Boshal/Insidious

You might realize that most of the creeps if not all are Members of Cojones de Mithril - this is not because i think we are the best, but i hardly played with other creeps intensivly.

Since this is only my opinion it shouldnt harm anyone

Greetings Rochotz/Pene (Yes i know what "pene" means in spanish/italian - this was on purpose)
    Rochotz R8 Reaver // Pene Traatoor R7 Weaver
    Leading Craids from Time to Time

A proud officer of COJONES DE MITHRIL