We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wrong Steed on display in Lalia's Market

The Store sales page says the Steed of the Citadel is currently available in-game, but no steed matching the picture on the Store sales page is on display in Lalia's Market. Instead, Lalia's has a Steed of the Loremaster which is not listed on the Store sales page. Could you please change this so people can get a good look at the new steed in-game?

In the Store, the Steed of the Citadel is placed into its proper category, it's just the in-game display that seems messed up.
    German, female, migrated from CodeMasters in 2011, Premium member, slow-leveller, pure PvEer and opposed to Forced Emotes - wherever I fit into the statistic, it's not in its middle.

The Steed of the Citadel isn't part of the current Stable set up. We hope to change that in the near future.

In the mean time, the steed is available in the store. Also - the steed that is active, it's matching War-steed Appearance set is available.

While I am interested in this raven-inspired design for my LM, I will not buy the Steed of the Citadel before I have a better impression of what it would look like in-game. That small picture of the upper half of the steed that we currently have will not entice me to spend anything on it. Just saying. *shrug*
    German, female, migrated from CodeMasters in 2011, Premium member, slow-leveller, pure PvEer and opposed to Forced Emotes - wherever I fit into the statistic, it's not in its middle.

Tales of Arda has some pretty decent pictures up to get an impression of the appearance (images by http://toarda.com/)

also the Marauder Steed:

COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

Does anyone have pics of the non warsteed appearance?
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    All I have to say is:

Keep Calm,
    And stab Uruk-hai
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy