We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Not ready for helmsdeep >.<

Is anyone ready for helms deep? I myself am not ready esp for the upcoming changes to the classes I hope it ain't ready by November to be honest >.>

It really don't matter.

Creepside is made to be farmed it is after all hard mode. If you want no challenge and the satisfying thrill of killing people while sippin your favorite mocha blend coffee then play freeside. :Cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by -Unknown- View Post
    It really don't matter.

Creepside is made to be farmed it is after all hard mode. If you want no challenge and the satisfying thrill of killing people while sippin your favorite mocha blend coffee then play freeside. :Cheers:
    This is true. Any decent creep only got their rank from sheer skill, for the most part. While on the other hand, a large majority of freeps got their ranks from zerging, rez/Grams camping, or farming. I'm not saying that freeps are a joke at pvp but- oh wait, thats exactly what I'm saying. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

P.S. Tirkaderp, I shall be your sole pocket heals in Helm's Deep. We can shred the 'moors together.

tirk txt me to get on. and ill help you through this :P

I always forget I have your number muzzo lol

Clean bags, tossing unused teals for vault space, whittling down my stores of L85 buffs/food, have 40+ guild items for instant max out - HD can't come soon enough.