We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Unhappy pre-order via Ultimate pay

hello,

Today I wanted to buy the HD expansion via Ultimate pay, the first time when I clicked on Ultimate pay it worked and I could fill in the code from paysafecard, but just when I clicked on 'checkout' it logged me out and sended me to the login screen, I logged in again and clicked on ultimate pay again, but all I get is an error and thats it, I dont know if it has received my payment or not and I didn't get an confirmation or anything yet, please help

thank you for your time

Please see:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...accepted-by-Wb
    this thread. Apparently this option does not works. No ETA for a fix. I would suggest you find an alternative payment method such as a credit card that Warner Brothers - Turbine can extract dollars from.

I suggest you contact Turbine Account Management to find out if the transaction will ever be processed in the future. Or contact PlaySpan to make sure the purchase is not queued and the money taken days or weeks down the road.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

an creditcard is not an option right now, i hope there is another option to pay with a paysafecard, i could buy RoR without a problem if i remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by leyna012 View Post
    an creditcard is not an option right now, i hope there is another option to pay with a paysafecard, i could buy RoR without a problem if i remember correctly
    You bought Riders of Rohan using the 2012 Turbine payment system. I believe it was February 14, 2013 Turbine replaced their payment and accounting systems with the new "improved" 2013 system. Based on what I have been reading over the months the 2013 system does not provide as much functionality as the 2012 system. The new system has Ultimate Pay not working as a current issue.

I haven't used the new system. I had problems with the old system using a Visa credit card issued by one the three largest banks in the USA as a resident South Florida. My problem was that I couldn't change my billing information. My change requests would always be rejected. I always had to get a nice human at Turbine to manually update my account. One of these days I will have to apply a new credit card to my account. I will find out if I have to call them again.

The last time I purchased anything was from Digital River for Riders of Rohan expansion on Black Friday, day after Thanksgiving. I do not remember how that went. It is fairly common for me to have purchase problems when interacting with Turbine's systems. The only system that has worked perfectly is the PlaySpan operated in game Lotro Store when using my stored credit card.
    Last edited by Yula_the_Mighty; Oct 10 2013 at 02:40 PM.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I really hope all of this gets sorted out before HD comes out, I really want the pre-order bonuses, but my main concern is that I might have lost the €54,- on my paysafecard:/
    I posted a online ticket, but it will take atleast 5 days until I get an answer, and seeing that it might take a week or more until you get your pre-order stuff, atleast I now know that this is the last time that I will buy stuff from ultimate pay, atleast until al of this has been sorted out