We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Has anyone else noticed less Reduced Awareness since Monday's Maintenance?

I think I've seen the alert once this week. I had been seeing it almost constantly.

No.

I've run into it just as much.
    (or should I say, it's run into me?)

Thumbs up

Yes now you mention it , its gone !

A bit less... but I have now missing textures, bug that I had never gotten.

*tries to remember if it was Monday or Tuesday I saw it. I usually see it about once every three days, so need a few more to see if it's more or less frequent than before.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

Certainly not fewer reduced awareness incidents.

I know it's neither my computer nor broadband hiccupping as others pass me with extremely jerky motion, and then up jumps the wobbly box to inform me of this reduced awareness. It's blatantly obvious that there's bottlenecks occurring Mr Computer if a Human Being who is supposedly slower than you notices it first.

That happens quite a few times per day on average. I'm in the UK so presumably any problems are worse due to the longer latency. It has been the same over the last few days as it was beforehand.