We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    70

    Questions about the current moors

    So... It's been a long while since I've really spent any time in the moors. So, I have a few questions, out of curiousity.

    1. What are prime times?
    2. How many freeps are out most days?
    3. How many creeps are out most days?
    4. How often do rez camps happen?
    5. Do groups (either freep or creep) work to flip keeps/outposts regularly?
    6. Is pvp fun right now?

    Answer all of them, none of them, I don't care. Just wanted to see how things are going... the few times I've checked in it's mostly dead. So I want people who aren't missing the boat like me to fill me in lol.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Revanrecast View Post

    1. What are prime times?
    2. How many freeps are out most days?
    3. How many creeps are out most days?
    4. How often do rez camps happen?
    5. Do groups (either freep or creep) work to flip keeps/outposts regularly?
    6. Is pvp fun right now?
    1. Non-rez camp times
    2. Many due to number 4
    3. Limited due to number 4
    4. Often
    5. Refer to number 4
    6. No

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    1. Non-rez camp times
    2. Many due to number 4
    3. Limited due to number 4
    4. Often
    5. Refer to number 4
    6. No
    Bravo, and thank you! Exactly the kind of answer I was expecting.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gda?sk PL
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    1. Non-rez camp times
    2. Many due to number 4
    3. Limited due to number 4
    4. Often
    5. Refer to number 4
    6. No
    you must have my dust in eyes xoller


    1.still about 4-5pm. its fun during weekend, but overall moors are gettin weaker, ppl just waiting for hd to come out
    2. there are always same ppl like who are spending much time on freep(blitzx/samms/dulli etc), prime time we can get some 15vs15 or somethin
    3. many croobz, not many good old creeps.
    4. well mostly freeps are camping, cus dumb croobz allows them to do it. there are more grams nad lugz(red) camps than gv and tr(blue)camps
    5. if u consider me as group when im fliping ops solo then yes. sometimes when dullis zerg is on, they are flippoing everythin. when im grouped with 5-6 im alwaays trying to get either dof or some keeps
    6. not that much. if freeps are farmed they call for more heals and more ppl, so we we can either qq log or be farmed. freeps are loggin on bringin heals thats sad. lackin some good heals on creep side atm imo

  5. #5
    every time i log on the map is almost always red so no qq creeps

    and most healers on freep side dont know what they are doing so no qq
    either they all run out with like 8k -9k morale with funny traits and no crit d noqq
    i can never warden cause noone heals me qq!!!
    and i see tons of heals creep side no qq


    dulli's "zerg" lul he plays solo like all day till me or a kinnie gets on

    moors action is fine people just qq instead of fight back or group up

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    every time i log on the map is almost always red so no qq creeps

    and most healers on freep side dont know what they are doing so no qq
    either they all run out with like 8k -9k morale with funny traits and no crit d noqq
    i can never warden cause noone heals me qq!!!
    and i see tons of heals creep side no qq


    dulli's "zerg" lul he plays solo like all day till me or a kinnie gets on

    moors action is fine people just qq instead of fight back or group up
    Jak I hear you got soloed by Donvlads. Lets laugh guys.

    Huehuehuehue

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    139
    1. Around 6-10 in the evenings server time.
    2. Some days there are very few others they come out in a swarm.
    3. Same as above usually depends on freep numbers.
    4. Not too often...rez camps are easily avoided by grouping and moving around the map.
    5. Yes we group often although I do mostly small groups and try to avoid zerg v. Zerg fights and take more of a guerilla warfare approach.
    6. If you don't mind dying then yes it can be fun.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dntx09 View Post
    1. Around 6-10 in the evenings server time.
    2. Some days there are very few others they come out in a swarm.
    3. Same as above usually depends on freep numbers.
    4. Not too often...rez camps are easily avoided by grouping and moving around the map.
    5. Yes we group often although I do mostly small groups and try to avoid zerg v. Zerg fights and take more of a guerilla warfare approach.
    6. If you don't mind dying then yes it can be fun.
    This! x720,308,372,983.45928403
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

  9. #9
    Hey Revan!

    1. What are prime times?
    I notice the most about 9 - 11 PM server time.

    2. How many freeps are out most days?
    It seems like there are either a lot of freeps in a big clump or almost none. Rare to find small groups of 2-4 running around.

    3. How many creeps are out most days?
    Usually a lot in the evenings. Try to avoid the zergball if you want infamy.

    4. How often do rez camps happen?
    Not too bad in my opinion. There are enough alternatives, like taking the relic, taking ops, taking delving buffs. It used to be much worse pre ROR.

    5. Do groups (either freep or creep) work to flip keeps/outposts regularly?
    Flipping keeps is mostly pointless since they just autoflip back at the worst possible time. People flip OPs all the time.

    6. Is pvp fun right now?
    I still enjoy it but then I've been around forever. If you like raid vs. raid, this is not the server for you. I prefer small groups of 1-5.

  10. #10
    I hope HD makes things more interesting again...

    I still enjoy hanging out with you all, but honestly (besides the state of things in general) I'm pretty frustrated with the current state of the weaver. I played it since it was unique and more about avoiding attacks with kiting and such, not sitting there, popping reflect, and taking damage like some sort of mutant tank. Unfortunately there isn't really any good substitute :\

  11. #11
    .






    Veenoob, no qq! :O






    Learn to Weaver Raid!... It works for Wargs... 95% of the time. The other 5%, the Froobs call upon the Smifro RK.







    Only in Communist Moors can an entire raid of Wargs + a BA not bring down an RK.







    Yes, don't break your head doing the math. Its 25 players vs. 1!






    lmfao, such hilarious amount of BS!







    I wouldn't worry about it, Vee, doubt anyone takes PvMP seriously anymore.






    Thanks Obama...






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Oct 14 2013 at 08:32 PM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    .
    I wouldn't worry about it, Vee, doubt anyone takes PvMP seriously anymore.
    Lol, well tbh I'm not really concerned with that at all.... it's more of my complete lack of interest to even log on anymore : P

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Skii View Post
    Lol, well tbh I'm not really concerned with that at all.... it's more of my complete lack of interest to even log on anymore : P





    Yeah same goes for me!






    Ok guys I broke my head doing math, was actually 13-ish vs. Smifro RK and a mini... So yeah... I'm used to thinking of raids as this massive number. That, and the fact that math and artists don't go well together... the statistical side of my brain is being occupied by rainbow breathing dinosaurs playing the electric guitar.






    No qq.






    But I bet Belvegurd thought he was cool for a sec lol






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload