We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

logged out during payment helms deep

I tried to pre-purchase helmsdeep but after I payed I recieved a message that I was logged out during the payment. The money is from my bankaccount and I got a conformation from ultimatepay that they recieved it but that turbine hadn`t accepted the payment yet. I did send in a ticked but that was 3 days ago and I haven`t got an answer yet. Has anyone had the same problem and able to help me. Or has anyone an idea how long it will take for the ticket to be answered.

Yepp, ist the same problem, many people have with Ultimatepay. Over 1.5 Week ago I have bought and payed now helms deep and I have written many tickets to Turbine and Ultimatepay, but I get back only automated mails. I think I wait another 4 days, then I will go to my bank and will take back my Money.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1e21d000000098d26/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

same problem

same problem here, I payed a week ago and did not yet receive my stuff but I got a mail that my payment was not accepted by WB.
    has it been fixed for you allready?

Turbine replied that i have to get my money back. I got response from ultimatepay that they can only refund my money by way of ultimatepay or a mailed check in USD.