We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Solo Glory Champ

What are the best class trait combo I should equip if I want to run Glory Champ as a solo... which 4 blue should I use? and which 3 red or 3 AOE traits should I use?

also in general which armor set should I use and how should I combine them? 4 and 2? of which ones or 2, 2 and 2?

ty

First of all, my champ is in the 50s so I don't really know how glory in moors looks, but I'll speak from what I've heard..

I don't really suggest you to use glory, as it's know that it's op. You'll be collecting lots of hate and I am sure you will Not want that.. Probably someone will give you the right answer, but I would suggest you to rethink the idea and maybe go a mixture of blue and something else and try another stance.

time of need, reprisal, call of the wild, braced against defeat, athletic, flurry of blows, deadly strikes.

My friend... Fervour all the way.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bandar_I View Post
    What are the best class trait combo I should equip if I want to run Glory Champ as a solo... which 4 blue should I use? and which 3 red or 3 AOE traits should I use?

also in general which armor set should I use and how should I combine them? 4 and 2? of which ones or 2, 2 and 2?

ty
    I just run glory a week without LI done for that use but i had a lot of fun spamming bubbles and looking like a warden XD, if you could say to us more info about the gear you can get and also the action of your server prolly , how much morale you want , if you wanna spec as a dps glory or a survival one etc we could say more to you

For the traits i'd go for this ones , i left 1 empty but i'd choose between : Time of Need Bountiful Mercy Athletic Deep Strikes Blood-lust

Call of the Wild
    Reprisal
    Braced Against Defeat
    Tight Grip
    Deadly Strikes
    Vicious Strikes

for the legendary traits i'd say :

Fight On!
    Ferocious Strikes

and 1 to choose between Invincible Raging Blade Controlled Burn

Armour set 4 glory ones and 2 dps one with harmstring duration imho
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]