We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Server Question and Suggestion

I have a question for Turbine and than a suggestion that i will think many(80% people) will support.We have 28 servers right now,I am playing on Silverlode currently,that is considering medium server.Everyday we have people transfering to Brandywhine and small servers have too many dead hours.Pvp you made now its not that great but its acceptable on big server with tons of people,small server have mostly 4-5 people that do quests over map and pve and you cant catch them for hours,than people decide lets go Brandywhine there is action there.You could see on Festival that difference is too big now.

Solution ? People talking alot of merging,i think thats one of solution that wont be or could be done.But you can forbid transfers to certain servers,or making new character for certain time.You will figure out,now you asking thats my personal see of things belive me its not i am there for almost now 3-4 years its always people go and come back BUT there are way too many dead hours on small servers.Way of getting things better is world chat,new people in game want to see other people to see that game is alive.

I can understand that all is matter is profit,you earn 25$ dollars per 1 toon and transfer but in very soon difference is going to be 30:1 in favourite of big servers like Brandy.

We are all hoping we could get atleast some usefull thing in this very delicate thing.

I am sorry if i have some errors in writing,English is not my primary language.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/15oyyo1.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Systemyc View Post
    I have a question for Turbine and than a suggestion that i will think many(80% people) will support.We have 28 servers right now,I am playing on Silverlode currently,that is considering medium server.Everyday we have people transfering to Brandywhine and small servers have too many dead hours.
    You didn't say what hours you play in. Silverlode has always been a USA based server, so it should be busy during the evening hours in the USA. If you are playing at other times, it's likely to be not as busy. Even Brandywine has hours when it's not busy! Also, there are some people who prefer a server that is less busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Systemyc View Post
    I am sorry if i have some errors in writing,English is not my primary language.
    No need to apologize! You are easy enough to understand.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

My playtime is ending i think around 20h American time.I am not a new player and this is a very big problem not just with Silverlode.Pvp zone is made that you have people taking buffs,other keeps,third one fighting somewhere but now you can find only 1 group that is running around and you need hours to find it.Thats not unbalanced pvp that is lacking of numbers.

Second Glff in the weekends have 130 members and that is highest number,we used to have way more.This is just a suggestion for Turbine even if i understand they wont even bother to respond.

And Silverlode still have decent numbers of European population.Again my observation is not takeng by personaly,you could see it in Bounder Bounty thing.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/15oyyo1.jpg[/IMG]