We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I have a question regarding HD premium pack.

OK, so the issue is this. I want to buy the premium pack for HD and soon, I recently went through a personal financial situation which I wont go into as that is not really fundamental to this, the end result is I have a new bank card and I am wondering if I can just change my billing information on the change billing address page? See I have a lifetime subscription and only really think about this sort of thing when a big expansion comes along, well that time is now.
    Ordgaric. Level 100 Guardian. Saelrein. Level 100 hunter. Nimraloth. Level 100 Captain. Leofwyne. Level 100 Warden. Others. Feandor. Lv 85 Champion. Doradonna. Level 82 Minstrel. Serabrand. Level 63 Burgler. Glothren. Level 63 Runekeeper. Lythgier. Level 50 beorning. Malvadan. Level 44 Loremaster.

You can update your billing information by visiting myaccount.turbine.com and clicking on the "Payment Method" button at the top of the page. You also have the option of using another payment method when checking out of the LOTRO Market website.
    LOTRO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a specific team, click the "Submit a Ticket" link on the homepage.

Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO