We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Welcome back weekend

Hi, I played some Lotro back 2 years ago and loved the few hours i played of it. I now decided to log back in to play some more.
    All i wanted to know was why do i have a "Welcome Back Weekend" buff that gives me +100 % Xp and how long does it last?

Currently, everybody gets the welcome-back weekend XP boost. I reckon Turbine wants to help people to get to level cap before the new expansion, Helm's Deep, releases on November 18th. This current XP boost event lasts until November 17th, so you'll have plenty of time to make use of it (provided that you enjoy fast levelling).

Quote Originally Posted by Anyelir View Post
    Currently, everybody gets the welcome-back weekend XP boost. I reckon Turbine wants to help people to get to level cap before the new expansion, Helm's Deep, releases on November 18th. This current XP boost event lasts until November 17th, so you'll have plenty of time to make use of it (provided that you enjoy fast levelling).
    Ah Ok then, Thanks