We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Worth coming back?

I'm an older player (as some may remember - Novaseiroph/Garshnak) considering coming back - how's the PVP now? Still laggy, zerg happy, many an troll, and GV camping for everyone? A Warg pack for every burglar out there? A certain multiboxing person still Heart Seeking the unfortunate soul to come across his path? Or a certain Rodarin that is still somehow back?

Yes all those factors are true, please stay away.

Regards,
    Moria creepside.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Yes all those factors are true, please stay away.

Regards,
    Moria creepside.
    Translation: Evil loves you. Please come back.

<3
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well, hows the pvp now? What's the most op class so I can jump on the band wagon, and most importantly, how's everyone (that remembers me)?

We're great! Come back and visit. You know that you want to.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    We're great! Come back and visit. You know that you want to.
    I might reinstall the game and make an appearance, who knows

P.S. hi to you too Spinnre

Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    Well, hows the pvp now? What's the most op class so I can jump on the band wagon, and most importantly, how's everyone (that remembers me)?
    Heya Garsh. I play once in a while for short stretches. Your friend Rodarin hasn't played in the Moors afaik since SoM. As for the pvp...it's cool in small doses and worth the occasional pop-in but I wouldn't resub for it if I didn't have a lifetime (don't about f2p status vis-à-vis the Moors, if everyone can play now or not). For classes, your reaver or weaver would be fine...hunt, don't know, haven't played mine since around the time you last played.
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty_Warg View Post
    Heya Garsh. I play once in a while for short stretches. Your friend Rodarin hasn't played in the Moors afaik since SoM. As for the pvp...it's cool in small doses and worth the occasional pop-in but I wouldn't resub for it if I didn't have a lifetime (don't about f2p status vis-à-vis the Moors, if everyone can play now or not). For classes, your reaver or weaver would be fine...hunt, don't know, haven't played mine since around the time you last played.
    Good to see you again Nutty! What are the pvp changes since I left? I hope there's a few new skills I can get