We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helms Deep Fan-Made Trailer: Need Your Help

A good friend and myself were inspired to create a fan trailer for the Helms Deep expansion, filled with iconic moments from prior expansions that build up to what's ahead. Most of it is attainable with the help of friends and kinsman, but there is one scene I need Riddermark's help for. If you listen to Heart of Courage by Two Steps from Hell (the soundtrack for this video), there is a great buildup of intensity near the end. We would like to pair that conclusion with an epic charge of as many warsteeds as we can muster.

This is not a RP event, merely a calling for those who would like to take part in helping us achieve the magnitude we would like for this one scene in the video. No dress code, simply come as you are. If you would like to participate, we plan to muster around 10PM server on October 10 (that's this Thursday) in Snowbourn. My only requirement is that everyone hide their cloaks to reduce chances of lag when recording. And yes...you have to ride your warsteed.

Hope to see you there!
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/34dq3dd.jpg[/IMG]

A huge thank you to those of you who came out to help shoot this video. I had a full 24-man raid plus some out in the fields, battling lag and being incredibly patient about it. I'm happy to say that most of the footage came out great, and I'm hoping to complete the video within the next few weeks. When it is finished I will post a link to it on the forums, and in GLFF, for those who would like to see it.

Once again, you all rock, and I really appreciate your help.

Keep charging!
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/34dq3dd.jpg[/IMG]