We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 493
  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    I'll make a rap video if the new top goal is hit. I'll also try to draft some devs or at least A dev or producer to help me embarrass myself in new and exciting ways.
    LMAO OMG!!!!!!!! This is just too funny...

    COME ON PEEPS GET OUT YOUR PIGGY BANKS!!!!!!!!
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

  2. #27
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    LMAO OMG!!!!!!!! This is just too funny...

    COME ON PEEPS GET OUT YOUR PIGGY BANKS!!!!!!!!
    I have convinced LOTRO Producer Hannah Foel to RAP WITH ME! So let's get on it! Frankly, I just really want to see her rap at this point.

  3. #28
    On 09/08/2013 and 09/18/2013 I made small donations to Extra Life towards the $5,500 and $6,500 goals. Do I qualify for the Perlino and Cremello Steed codes?

  4. #29
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Quote Originally Posted by raguiar View Post
    On 09/08/2013 and 09/18/2013 I made small donations to Extra Life towards the $5,500 and $6,500 goals. Do I qualify for the Perlino and Cremello Steed codes?
    Yes. There will be an email sent out after everything is over that will include all of the codes your are eligible for. So you'd be eligible for those plus the Hero of the Small Folk in game and forum titles. And any additional drawings, incentives or whatever that are added at this point you also are eligible for.

    ANYONE who donates at least $5 will be eligible for the steeds and Title codes, regardless of when they donate. So if you haven't and you want them you can still get them.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Forod orchall
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    YOU MUST LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ME WHEN YOU DONATE. Extra Life will make sure I see it.
    If I check option "Allow participant to see my email address", will it be visible to you alone or will it display publicly?

    Alternatively, for donating anonymously, will the email address reach you if it's put into "message to fundraiser" section with an option that only the fundraiser sees it?
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Herwegur View Post
    will the email address reach you if it's put into "message to fundraiser" section with an option that only the fundraiser sees it?
    I wondered this also, as that's where I included my e-mail address.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#009966][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3][I][FONT=palatino linotype]I can understand your anger at me, but what could you possibly have against the horse I rode in on?[/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3]--------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=#cc9933][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffcc66]> [/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ffcc66][FONT=franklin gothic medium]Founder of [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=franklin gothic medium][U][URL="http://legacyofnarsilion.guildlaunch.com/"][COLOR=#99ff99]Legacy of Narsilion[/COLOR][/URL][/U][COLOR=#ffcc66] <[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff6600]- [FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=2]Extra Life Gamer | [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][U][URL="http://www.extra-life.org/participant/89904"][COLOR=#ff0033]Captain[/COLOR][/URL][/U][COLOR=#ff6600][FONT=franklin gothic medium], [+INT] Intelligence Modifiers -[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=franklin gothic medium]--------------------------------------------------[/FONT][/CENTER]

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery, one tart at a time.
    Posts
    206
    Trying to toss a fiver in the pot, but the site doesn't like me.

    edit:
    Heh. Second attempt was a charm. Am in, all good.


    Gonna throw a note up on DDO side, that should get us over that 10K hurdle.

    Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,219

    We just hit 10K!

    Good luck on the lifetime subscriber drawing!
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Tyrol, sadly in Italy
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Everyone who sent me a PM about the 2012 Donors forum title has been granted it. Send me one right now and I'll fix it.
    Hi, as you asked, I did so last Friday. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    Last edited by Neumi; Oct 13 2013 at 08:07 AM.

  10. #35
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Lifetimer winner has been drawn. I'm sending out the email today at lunch (about 45 minutes).

    meanwhile, I updated the OP with new Kinship totals and new over all total.

    New goal is 10,500 and I'll send out 25 Beta keys to random donors. Would be a good time to score one as our next Beta build with a ton of class changes is coming this week!

    Oh and if you didn't get the lifetime, there's another at $20,000 raised. Every donation gets us closer to the next goal!

  11. #36
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Good news, all! Boston Children's Hospital sent me an email today to let me know were raised more money last week than any of their Extra Life fund raisers! We're also responsible for roughly one in every five dollars raised so far.

    If you donated, take a bow!

    Now, let's do it again this week shall we?
    http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=45752

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    170

    Cool

    I love it when people I know (or in this case, "know") raise money for charity so how could I refuse? Mind you, I also wouldn't refuse a shot at a Lifetime sub, hahaha.

    Also: soooo close to 11K! *Takes bow, as instructed*
    Eolynde - lvl 85 Champion
    Tinduiel - lvl 85 Warden
    Melusene - lvl 85 Hunter
    Iovala - lvl 85 Rune-Keeper

  13. #38

    Cool

    Made a donation too, I appreciate the fact they are helping kids regardless the family has enough money to pay for medical care, I know it's not the norm in the us.

    Speaking about goals, I heard Sapience is gonna cosplaying Rosie Cotton if we get to 30k, it's a deal, isn't it?

  14. #39
    Donated... hope you guys get way more donations. I really wanna see the beard pic.

  15. #40
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesquinky View Post
    Made a donation too, I appreciate the fact they are helping kids regardless the family has enough money to pay for medical care, I know it's not the norm in the us.

    Speaking about goals, I heard Sapience is gonna cosplaying Rosie Cotton if we get to 30k, it's a deal, isn't it?
    If we get to the $27,500 goal, we can certainly open discussions on a $30K goal

  16. #41
    RockX is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Needham, MA
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    I'll make a rap video if the new top goal is hit. I'll also try to draft some devs or at least A dev or producer to help me embarrass myself in new and exciting ways.
    Well, now. This is certainly something to look forward to.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,583
    Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    Well, now. This is certainly something to look forward to.
    Will you be joining in the Rocking the of the rap if it gets reached RockX?
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

  18. #43
    This is great! Husband and I both donated and our son is going to as well. You should send a pic of the beard to the hospital...
    “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.”
    Dr. Seuss

  19. #44
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Moghedein View Post
    This is great! Husband and I both donated and our son is going to as well. You should send a pic of the beard to the hospital...
    Last year they shared the video of my beard being shaved with their other donors and there was a blurb about us and a clean shaven pic of me in their annual donors report. They even came out, with the National head of Extra Life to our Player Party at PAX East last spring to thank everyone. They're super apprecitive of everything the LOTRO Community has done. Not to mention all the members of Team Turbine who support hospitals all over the US and Canada. That includes players.

  20. #45
    Excellent!!
    “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.”
    Dr. Seuss

  21. #46
    The time you make an international charity request I'm upin you face.
    This is for YOU not for my country. Not for any country but your own.
    Worse in my opinion it it for people with hardshipt not ruined lives.
    Hardship is the worst you see in the USA.
    I just gave toa charity that does operations that alter a persons LIFE- in moany cases by saving it and in all others making these people be treated as human.
    I feel strongly on this as I was born with same (a step worse actuallyin some cases) condition
    But I live in the 'west' (UK) and so it's all sorted
    I have a lucky life and have a babe of a wife (I'm smart and funny as you might know) and a beautiful son.

    I had my first op when I was 2 weeks old - and then had loads extra over the years 'til I was 12
    that was 1964 - nowadays they can do ONE operation. ONE
    and fix it enough for these kids to have a life

    www.smiletrain.com
    it's about LIVES of people who live in places too poor for simple ops (I donated enough for one op) but I plan to do something bigger soon

    btw - all the pics you see - that was me - but I had a cleft palette too - meant it went all the way through the top of my mouth
    less simple op - but cheap now

    your money is better served this way if you want INTERNATIONAL donational help
    sorry guys - Boston is cool but really selfish when you look at the worldwide players - even americans are not all in Boston

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West coast of New England
    Posts
    13

    Glad to help

    I'm glad I can help out with your fundraising goal, just submitted my donation. It was easy and fast!

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,583
    Quote Originally Posted by TaSwavo4God View Post
    sorry guys - Boston is cool but really selfish when you look at the worldwide players - even americans are not all in Boston
    I don't believe there's anything to stop you from signing up as a team member, and collecting donations for a different hospital. In fact, LotroReporter's Chris will be supporting a children's Hospital in British Columbia with his ExtraLife fundraising.

    If you only care about the donation, and not the additional prizes, direct your funds where you want. They'll be put to good use there.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

  24. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by TaSwavo4God View Post
    The time you make an international charity request I'm upin you face.
    This is for YOU not for my country. Not for any country but your own.
    Worse in my opinion it it for people with hardshipt not ruined lives.
    Hardship is the worst you see in the USA.
    I just gave toa charity that does operations that alter a persons LIFE- in moany cases by saving it and in all others making these people be treated as human.
    I feel strongly on this as I was born with same (a step worse actuallyin some cases) condition
    But I live in the 'west' (UK) and so it's all sorted
    I have a lucky life and have a babe of a wife (I'm smart and funny as you might know) and a beautiful son.

    I had my first op when I was 2 weeks old - and then had loads extra over the years 'til I was 12
    that was 1964 - nowadays they can do ONE operation. ONE
    and fix it enough for these kids to have a life

    www.smiletrain.com
    it's about LIVES of people who live in places too poor for simple ops (I donated enough for one op) but I plan to do something bigger soon

    btw - all the pics you see - that was me - but I had a cleft palette too - meant it went all the way through the top of my mouth
    less simple op - but cheap now

    your money is better served this way if you want INTERNATIONAL donational help
    sorry guys - Boston is cool but really selfish when you look at the worldwide players - even americans are not all in Boston
    Children's Miracle Network is a network of hospitals all over the US and they all have the same mission. They have been my charity of choice for many years. They do truly amazing work.

    That all being said I think your solution was a terrific one and I know that donating to help children with Cleft Palate or Lip will directly improve the life of that child. I am glad you joined in the spirit of the drive which is for us as a gaming community to reach out and give back to those less fortunate than we. I am glad you did so in a way that spoke to you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000bd0ff/signature.png]Aidus[/charsig]

    "Live and Let Die"

  25. #50
    My family spent a lot of time at BCH this year (unfortunately) and it's the best there is (fortunately).
    Donation made. Good job Sapience.
    Last edited by Occum; Oct 16 2013 at 07:36 PM.

 

 
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload