We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    My husband's cremello steed didn't work -- it said the code was invalid. So, I tried applying his code and mine to his account several times. Eventually one of them went through, even though it claimed he was granted a Raven cloak. Unfortunately, in all the copying and pasting, I lost track of which one we finally got to work. /headsmack There was no email confirmation that it activated, but he does now have a cremello steed. We're still short one code, but I did reply to the email, so hopefully when Sapience isn't swamped, we'll get a replacement. Anyway, long story short, if you try it more than once, you might get lucky, and make sure to check in the game in case it really did activate.

The title codes all worked on the first try, no problems there.

Thank you for the goodies!
    --= Windy Acres Ranch -- http://SteelAndMagic.com =--

I unfortunately do not have appeared to have received an email yet - has anyone else had this trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by XinaLotRO View Post
    My husband's cremello steed didn't work -- it said the code was invalid. So, I tried applying his code and mine to his account several times. Eventually one of them went through, even though it claimed he was granted a Raven cloak. Unfortunately, in all the copying and pasting, I lost track of which one we finally got to work. /headsmack There was no email confirmation that it activated, but he does now have a cremello steed. We're still short one code, but I did reply to the email, so hopefully when Sapience isn't swamped, we'll get a replacement. Anyway, long story short, if you try it more than once, you might get lucky, and make sure to check in the game in case it really did activate.

The title codes all worked on the first try, no problems there.

Thank you for the goodies!
    Let me know if you don't get it sorted then I can find an extra code that you can have for the steed.
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

Same here. Just applied the titles and the Perlino steed, but the Cremelo did not work.

Edit: My Perlino Steed code generated a Cloak of the Raven Friend, not a steed. Confirming e-mail notes the Titles were applied fine.
    Last edited by Dotlbeme; Jan 15 2014 at 01:59 PM.
    Kinships: Fifth Star Vagabonds on Crickhollow (Dotswith); Random Access on Arkenstone (Dottiel)

... and here also the Cremelo-code is not working. I'm from Europe. Maybe that promotional mount was already given by Codemasters? (if that is possible hehe)

Dotbelme - did you check in game to see? Others reported getting "Cloak of raven-friend" but upon logging into game had gotten the steed. Appears to be mislabeled for some so they get that cloak email.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlesky View Post
    Dotbelme - did you check in game to see? Others reported getting "Cloak of raven-friend" but upon logging into game had gotten the steed. Appears to be mislabeled for some so they get that cloak email.
    I get the following message after entering that code:
    The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Moraxv View Post
    ... and here also the Cremelo-code is not working. I'm from Europe. Maybe that promotional mount was already given by Codemasters? (if that is possible hehe)
    No this mount was never given out by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moraxv View Post
    I get the following message after entering that code:
    The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com.
    Ok, let me do some digging. I may need to send out a new batch of the Cremelo steed codes. Looks like there are more than a couple of them. Batches of keys do expire, and that batch is a bit older. Let me find out what I need to do to take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlesky View Post
    Have not yet, but for now I will assume you are correct and the steed will be there. Thanks. Cremola key is still ng.
    Toonz: Meneldor Hobbits: Doteric(76), Dotella(61), Dottie(51), Dotwise(35); Riddermark Elves: Dotwing(28), Dottiel(17), Dothellion(15), Dotteth(14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post

Ok, let me do some digging. I may need to send out a new batch of the Cremelo steed codes. Looks like there are more than a couple of them. Batches of keys do expire, and that batch is a bit older. Let me find out what I need to do to take care of it.
    Darth Sapience: Does that account have a clearance code?
    Admiral Turbine: It is an older code, but it checks out. Shall I hold them?
    Darth Sapience: Leave them to me....
    Toonz: Meneldor Hobbits: Doteric(76), Dotella(61), Dottie(51), Dotwise(35); Riddermark Elves: Dotwing(28), Dottiel(17), Dothellion(15), Dotteth(14)

FYI, Cremello code did not work for me, either.
    Ummidia R8 Weaver <TWH>

All codes worked fine except Cremello, yup. Thanks for checking what the problem is!

Also thanks for the great work and all the money that has been raised Proud to be a small part of it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1e21d000000042f29/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My Cremello code did work, so some of them are ok. Hopefully Sapience will get everyone else squared away!

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by Shireling1 View Post
    Darth Sapience: Does that account have a clearance code?
    Admiral Turbine: It is an older code, but it checks out. Shall I hold them?
    Darth Sapience: Leave them to me....
    Thanks for the laugh.

Codes ????

The sociable code gave me this response , > The following subscription(s) already have the features you are activating:
    Did we already receive this code or were they automatically add to my account?

The Cremelo Steed gave me this response, •The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visiting support.turbine.com.

the other 2 worked okay

Just wanted to update you, but I see you have heard from others about this problem. Have a great day

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Judina2 View Post
    The sociable code gave me this response , > The following subscription(s) already have the features you are activating:
    Did we already receive this code or were they automatically add to my account?
    The Sociable title was an award last year, it has also been given out in a few other ways through out the year. It's possible you may have already had it.

Thanks, Sapience. No good deed goes unpunished, eh?
    [LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

Um... Is it too late to donate for steedly/title rewards? This is the first I've heard of this fundraiser.

Same here Cremelo Steed code is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalieza View Post
    Um... Is it too late to donate for steedly/title rewards? This is the first I've heard of this fundraiser.
    It is for the 2013 fundraiser, but you can still donate for this year's one.

I'll add another note about the cremelo steed not working.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000cfa23/01003/signature.png]Farwith[/charsig]

Cremello steed also not working for me. Got the title Hero of the Small Folk just fine. Should we send an email to your address in the letter with the codes so you know who needs a new Cremello code?

If it's any help, my friend and I compared Cremelo codes, her working code to my invalid one. All of her codes were the same length/number of digits. In my list, the Cremelo code is notably shorter than the other three, like maybe two digits short. Looks like maybe the old codes were in a different format entirely?

Another Cremelo Steed code that doesn't work..
    Wolar, and also...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001624a1/signature.png]Rukrath[/charsig]

Great job raisin all that money. Thank you very much for the codes but when i try to apply the codes instead of the perlino Steed i've got a "Cloak of the Raven-friend" and the Cremelo Steed code tells me that it's invalid, thank you

Could you be more specific? Did not work as in the code gave an error or as in the code said it was something else and you can't find your mount? If it's the second, you might want to try checking your mount panel as sometimes, even if you don't have the riding skill, these mounts will stick themselves in there.

This is the error I am getting for the Cremelo steed code:

• The Product Key you entered is not valid for use. If you believe this is an error, please contact Turbine Customer Service by visitingsupport.turbine.com.

The two title codes worked just fine, and the Perlino steed i do already have.
    Simsim of Evernight

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast