We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thumbs up

Good things come to those who wait ... and/or have second lunch. Got my email. Aww, no HD key. Ah well... something for this year's Christmas list. Oops, last code doesn't work - sent off an email. Salud, and we'll see how Extra Life 2014 goes, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by KadinKohle View Post
    Was just coming to post this too. Logging in now to check. All codes worked but both mounts said they were for a cloak in the email. When I redeemed them though on the Turbine Account site, up top in green it did show promotional mount for both.

Okay, in game both mounts are in the mount tab. Must just be an email oddity.
    Thanks. I'm at work and didn't have a chance to check in-game. Good to know it's just an e-mail glitch. I sent an e-mail to the address listed regarding the second Steed code not working. Not the end of the world, but it would be nice to have it at some point.

Many thanks to Sapience for putting this together and to all who contributed!
    [LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

Well done Sapience!

I'm happy to have been able to support you a bit in 2013 and look forward to doing the same in 2014!

Six figures looks like a huge amount, but you never know! We might just pull it off together!

Thank you, Sapience! I know how much hard work you put in on getting these emails out.

One quick question - do all four codes have to go on the same account? Or can I split them up between my accounts?

Thanks in advance.

Sapience, Thank you. Just received my email. If I seemed a bit too harsh, my apologies. If it is any help for the future, use free account from MailChimp to send your emails. It has been a huge help to me in my job.

There are four separate codes and you have to enter the codes one at a time!

I'm quite sure that means that, if you have more than one account, you can choose to which account you apply each code!

Thanks much, Sapience! I'm glad I could help, and I'm really hoping I can hop on Team Turbine this year. I'm in discussions with the school where I teach to see what my students and I can do as a class together. This touches close to home for me, I have a relative being treated through BCH right now. Thanks for everything you and your team have done to help support the program!

Thumbs up

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for the codes, and well done for raising so much money - see you again next year!

Well done on raising so much money and thank you for the codes, though the last one of mine does not work so I have sent an e-mail to the address given (g-mail one). hopefully you can get that sorted out for me as it is for one of the steeds. Other than that all is looking good! Thanks!

Thx Sapience. It took the mail one hour to arrive. Proud to show the hero title when I log later
    Officer of Radix Lecti @ Laurelin (the only real taters)
    You want to know more?
    [URL]http://radixlecti.eu/[/URL]
    The wise & sociable 2012
    Hero of the small folk 2013
    Original Tundra Cub owner 2014
    The kinship that brought the hobbit to Isengard :)

You can also make the Hero of the Small Folk 2013 your forum title.

1. Click Forum Actions at top control panel on community site
    2. Select Edit Profile
    3. Select Permission Groups on the left control panel
    4. Select the appropriate forum title and click Update Display Group
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    You can also make the Hero of the Small Folk 2013 your forum title.

1. Click Forum Actions at top control panel on community site
    2. Select Edit Profile
    3. Select Permission Groups on the left control panel
    4. Select the appropriate forum title and click Update Display Group
    [Edit] I just had to log out and then back in for it to show up. Thanks for the tip on this!
    Last edited by KadinKohle; Jan 14 2014 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwenwing View Post

I'm quite sure that means that, if you have more than one account, you can choose to which account you apply each code!
    Just make sure you're not logged in on ANY accounts when you do this. I made the mistake of entering a code while I was logged in on one account (under the same master account) and it gave it to the OTHER account, which I did not want it on! Whoops. I logged out and then for the other codes it allowed me to make the choice of which account I wanted it on.
    Congratulations to Sanrael who correctly solved the puzzle and won 500 TP. Stay tuned for future puzzles!

I saw the update upthread and checked my emails. I found my notice. Thanks again, Sapience, for doing the Extra Life. I am happy to help any of the Children's Miracle Network member institutions.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Thanks for the email.

The code for the Cremelo steed did not work for me.
    Simsim of Evernight

Wee! Thanks for the e-mail I'd opted out of having my donation displayed, so until now I feared that maybe it meant you wouldn't have my e-mail address. What a great surprise to wake up to!

Now I'm just looking forward to the, ahem, colourful singing

Also, I can support what KadinKohle already said: although the two steed codes were described as cloaks in the automated e-mails, they are in fact steeds. So no need for worry for those who can't check it just yet

Thanks for the tip, Ravyrn!

May this year also see an abundance of donations for the kids

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsim92 View Post
    Thanks for the email.

Could you be more specific? Did not work as in the code gave an error or as in the code said it was something else and you can't find your mount? If it's the second, you might want to try checking your mount panel as sometimes, even if you don't have the riding skill, these mounts will stick themselves in there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBear View Post
    Also, I can support what KadinKohle already said: although the two steed codes were described as cloaks in the automated e-mails, they are in fact steeds. So no need for worry for those who can't check it just yet
    I'm not sure what's causing this, but it does seem they're awarding the right thing in game. I'm make sure the team knows there's an issue with what those codes think they are and what they actually are.

As for next year (this year technically), the Official Date is October 25, 2014 and they have already opened up the donor pages and announced they will stay open from Jan 1 - Dec 31. So there is a full year of contribution time available. Because you guys are awesome, I see we've already hit $210.

Quote Originally Posted by KadinKohle View Post
    Thank you Sapience once again! Just got the email... Can also confirm all 4 codes worked!
    I'm gonna be trying to drop one on my DDO forum account, just to be a pain and see if it works. Hehheh.

edit: ...and that's $215, there boss.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/cdbd3rd/temp%20pix/lotro_fishingsig_zps0fda4196.jpg[/IMG]
    Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Widoch View Post
    Thanks much, Sapience! I'm glad I could help, and I'm really hoping I can hop on Team Turbine this year. I'm in discussions with the school where I teach to see what my students and I can do as a class together. This touches close to home for me, I have a relative being treated through BCH right now. Thanks for everything you and your team have done to help support the program!
    I'm sorry to hear you have a realtive that's unwell. I hope things go well for them. It's nice to know this thing we did may help someone you know and we can all share a bit in helping them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwenwing View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Celirael View Post
    Thank you, Sapience! I know how much hard work you put in on getting these emails out.

One quick question - do all four codes have to go on the same account? Or can I split them up between my accounts?

Thanks in advance.
    yes, you can choose to put them one whatever account you wish and you can give them away to friends or whoever if you wish. Some of you donated multiple times, so you should have multiple emails with unique codes in each email. This is intentional.

Thanks for the email.

I too am having this problem. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer1025 View Post
    Could you be more specific? What exactly happened when you entered the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    UPDATE: EMAILS HAVE BEEN SENT
    (I know because I included myself in the mailing so I'd know when they actually arrived)

The title of the email is: Extra Life 2013 Thank You from Sapience

It will come from an official turbine.com email address. PLEASE do not reply to that email. Reply the the address inside the email if you have any issues.
    So what do we do if we did not receive the email? I just double checked my receipt and it has my email address listed.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820a00000000548a/01001/signature.png]Nerobus[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Could you be more specific? What exactly happened when you entered the code?
    It says the code is invalid. If I feel it was an error contact customer support. I tried 3 times to be sure. The other 3 codes worked just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer1025 View Post
    Same problem - Cremello Steed code didn't work. Sent an email to the provided gmail address. I am sure Sapience will eventually take care of it.

Thanks for the email.

If you already had it then it will be in your bag none useable

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast