We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a kin to join ... it's been to long...:)

I've been away from LOTRO for far to long and I want to give it a try now... last time I played it was in 2008 on the Laurelin Server , I'm looking for a new home to start enjoying this game as I should have been until now.
    What server has the most EU player base? Can someone give me a place in their kin , very looking forward to play LOTRO again.

Hey Chromex! Welcome back to Middle-Earth! If you're looking for a server with a strong EU base, consider joining the Withywindle server. This is really an international server - in our kin, we have people from England, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, and I'm sure more, as I'm probably missing some.

My kin is called the 'Defenders of Valinor' - we're a fairly well-rounded kin, meaning that we focus on running end-game instances, crafting, helping out lowbies, and doing some other kin-wide activities. My in-game character name is Aldarus - I'm an officer, so if you want more info, feel free to send me a /tell!

In any event, again, welcome back! Hope to see ya in-game

Your best source about server population woukld be this topic :

Once you settle for a server, then down below in main forul list are server-specific sections, including kinship sections, one of your sources for looking for kins
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!

Thanks a lot guys for the info!!!