We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for EN/UK Kinship

Hello!

After sometime of playing other RPG games, I've decided to start playing LOTRO seriously and going for max level. But as I am leveling and going for end-game content, I am looking for a Kinship that is EN/UK so I can enjoy speaking to people around my area. (No offence US)

I'm going to be playing a Rune-Keeper DPS. Maybe a healer if really needed as I have played healer for ages in other RPG games, but I love dpsing as well.

If you want to contact me in joining your Kinship or start one up, my in-game name: Lytha

Please IM me when you can as I would love to play LOTRO and get a good soild team at end-game.

Regards
    Lytha

Hi

I am also looking for a UK/EU Kinship to join

Any of them out there on this server ?

Thanks

What about ex-pat kinships?

I'm wondering if there are any UK kinships playing on Silverlode? I'm in the Pacific Northwest and, time difference aside, it'd be good to have those of the same ilk in game online.

I've recently started playing the game and joined Kinship Protectors of Hope, seems to be a fair few folks on EU time when I play and helpful too and this comes from a cynical older gamer