We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

About Monster Player

Hello! I've read some stuff of Monster Play and get a lot confused about this, so, i have some questions:

1. Once i've choosed to be a "creep", can I go back? (I mean something like, go back to a freep, then back to a creep again).
    2. Creeps live in a different world? Like Mordor or something.
    3. If i want to be a freep, i must keep playing till i reach level 80, right?

Well, i'm very confused, some good explanation about all this thing would make me happy.

Thanks!

You can relog as freep or creep any time.

Creeps live in Ettenmoors, an isolated region.

If you want to fight creeps as a freep, yes, you need get to level 80 (and most possibly 90 with launch of HelmsDeep), and also need be a VIP. Only Creeps can be played by F2P/Premiums.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!

Some other things if you are not VIP...

To play any creep other than Reaver, you need to buy the class in the store.
    In order to have any traits, you need to buy them in the store.
    If you go VIP, and play creeps, you keep any traits/abilities you earn, but you still need to buy the class if you want to play it after your sub runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochner View Post
    1. Once i've choosed to be a "creep", can I go back? (I mean something like, go back to a freep, then back to a creep again).
    Your creep character is a different character from your Freep. It will show up on your character selection screen, so whenever you log in, you get to choose which character you want to play. After you get a freep to level 10, the game will allow you to create a creep character.

2. Creeps live in a different world? Like Mordor or something.
    Not exactly. Creeps are limited to the Ettenmoors, a particular zone. Creeps cannot leave, but Freeps can go there and fight them. Mordor is not yet a place you can go to in game. (Yet.)

3. If i want to be a freep, i must keep playing till i reach level 80, right?
    We call all the elf, dwarf, hobbit, and human characters "the Free Peoples of Middle Earth"... freeps. In order to take your Freep to the Ettenmoors you must:
    1. Be VIP, meaning you have an active subscription
    2. Get your freep to at least level 80. When the next expansion is released in November, this is likely to rise to level 90. This is because all Creeps are created at level cap, which is currently level 85.

It's one of the few things that only VIPs can do.

If you do choose to subscribe (go VIP), then all the Creep classes will be open to you. If not, there is only one class of Creep that you can create, and you can unlock other classes with TP.

Hopefully this helps! Please ask more questions if you are still confused.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Thank you all! I've understood