We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: What the h

What the h

It has come to my attention recently that MeM hugs keeps, and one of our members is a cheater(farms) They are both untrue unless the group I was leading was full of greenies with some with no audacity or armor so yes I'm going to protect them. And just because I'm in a group does not mean I'm leading. The rumor of the person farming and his supposed banishment from the game are both untrue. He was playing against his brother in the moors and someone saw it and thought he was farming and he has not been on much because he has a new job. I am really getting tired of all this, I want to go to the moors and have fun but if you people and you all know who you are, that are making it difficult. It seems that I am also responsible for itty deleting his reaver not sure how, maybe I have magical powers and hypnotized him and made him delete it, sorry itty. And as for zerging, its not going away on crick its been like this and we all hate it, if you don't like it move to another server, I heard that they have really great fights on brandy and others, all I know is you do not want o be solo on brandy you will last about 10 secs, I know I've tried it, lol. Lets try and have fun, punishing kins for rumors is getting awfully low. I'm leading MeM the best I can. I'm not the best player in the moors or best leader but to get upset over what I just heard today is really stupid. I AM NOT LEAVING THIS GAME OR SERVER. I am trying to have fun. ITS A GAME.

Who are you?
    Paragon - Pyrrhic
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle2k11 View Post
    if you don't like it move to another server, I AM NOT LEAVING THIS GAME OR SERVER. I am trying to have fun. ITS A GAME.
    I cut out the rest so perhaps you can read the small portion and take your own advice Candolos. Seriously, read what you typed. Posting threads about things that upset you empowers those who upset you. People will play how they want to play and nothing will stop that. Would someones words stop you?
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

Quote Originally Posted by AlmontRaider View Post
    I cut out the rest so perhaps you can read the small portion and take your own advice Candolos. Seriously, read what you typed. Posting threads about things that upset you empowers those who upset you. People will play how they want to play and nothing will stop that. Would someones words stop you?
    All I did was repeat what was said to me over and over and over again. I continue to hear people telling me and others how we should play in the moors. People forget that we pay to go to the moors and when who ever they are pays for my access to this game they can tell me how and others to play. I agree with you about what you said about the way people play. But it sounds like you are telling me to leave, so you are probably one that I heard from long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    Who are you?
    And who are you, never heard of you either,

guess most ppl know him better then you, like im
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Itty did not delete his toon...but I should prolly let him explain.
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Candy, your posts don't indicate who your toons are - there's no sig and your forum name is ambiguous. He probably literally just wanted to know what your toons name was.

To have a proper forum presence you need color in your posts and, preferably, theme music. http://youtu.be/27-mI1FTJRw

(I'm so 80s)
    Last edited by EmyrSelyf; Oct 09 2013 at 07:46 PM.

Somewhere in my sig there's a piece of wisdom that applies to this situation. Where you people take the energy to care so much about stuff like this...
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Itty trnasfered his reaver to BW. But his weaver and his defiler are still in CH.
    R12 spider Gosmith,R12 guard Gosmithh