We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Oh, and grats btw

Today is the day Chiron finally ranked his warleader, averaging about 4 inf per day these last few days. The best warleader I’ve seen and a masterful player of any class. He even hunts possums with his bare hands. I sure am glad that none of my poor little freeps have met Chiron on the battlefield.

Grats Commander Chiron.
    Pinkprincess

Quote Originally Posted by Oncard View Post
    Today is the day Chiron finally ranked his warleader, averaging about 4 inf per day these last few days. The best warleader I’ve seen and a masterful player of any class. He even hunts possums with his bare hands. I sure am glad that none of my poor little freeps have met Chiron on the battlefield.

Grats Commander Chiron.

Possums... ah YES Land Salmon!

Grats

I head Chiron killed 2 possums with his beer hands.
    Skirt>mouth.

Grats you got all your maps in 1 day yet took you forever to get r11

you did good son you did good

Congrats to the king of warleaders! I am peeved you ranked without me.. but since it took you so long to rank at all you are forgiven. Onwards to r12 now

bet you dont have full audacity. grats PROWL

Congratulations, Chiron!!! Took forever, but it is still very greatly deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    I head Chiron killed 2 possums with his beer hands.
    Skirt>mouth.
    I aspire to one day become like Chiron and attain my own beer hands. Grats man.

Moose/Yomama

Who is this Chiron you speak of...there is no such creep. He's merely a legend; a fiendish beast conjured from the imagination of young freeplings, brought forth to cause terror in the night.

In all seriousness, grats on the rank man...well deserved and a long time coming. There's nothing like seeing "#### ITS CHIRON!!" in ooc to get the blood pumping for a fight. Keep leading all the maggots to glory

./swordsalute

Aervoth