We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Log In Help

Exclamation Log In Help

I've had this game downloaded on my computer for about three or four months now. Though I've only been able to play it like 6 times and only for a short period of time because the game will either load then after I've been on a while just say error and throw me off then wont let me log back on or it will let me log on, get through the opening video then throw me off, let me on when the map and worlds arent even finished loading, or (what's been happening a TON) will shut down before I even get to log on saying it can't be opened or found or whatever and it's doing this to me on my grandparents computer, my laptop AND my parents laptop. Can someone please tell me whats going on or how to fix this? I've already tried re-downloading it and it's getting VERY annoying

Sadly no idea. What's your game computer system (operating system and perhaps specifications), what settings are you running the game at (graphics etc)..and perhaps some bit about how you connect to the internet (not that it should have a big impact, it seems to run OK even on usb wireless from across the pond).