We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Games+expansion

Games+expansion

Hi i am a new free player, i have download the game from this site, i don't buy the game OR the expansion and i have a question:
    If i upgrade my account to vip and pay the price i can do the lotro game with the 4 expansions without buy them OR however i must buy the BASIC gma and the 4 expansions? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cucchi_andrea View Post
    Hi i am a new free player, i have download the game from this site, i don't buy the game OR the expansion and i have a question:
    If i upgrade my account to vip and pay the price i can do the lotro game with the 4 expansions without buy them OR however i must buy the BASIC gma and the 4 expansions? Thanks.
    If you upgrade your account to VIP (by subscribing), you have access to all the zones EXCEPT the 4 expansions for the length of your subscription. If you buy the expansion without going VIP (or you stop subscribing), you'll have access to the expansions but not the non-expansion zones, some of which you'll want to have to level between 30 and 50 (when Moria picks up).

There is no "basic game" to buy anymore. Maybe you are referring to buying the "All Quests Pack", which purchases all the non-expansion zones that you don't already get for free. If you were to do that, then there would be little else you'd get for going VIP and you could consider staying Premium, which is an upgrade from Free and comes with ANY purchase you make with Real Life money, no matter how large or small.

Hopefully this answers your question.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>