We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for single class Kinship any server!

Hi,
    I just started playing LOTRO again and created a new account. I think it would be awesome joining a kinship that accepts only certain classes!
    Could you guys let me know if there are such kinships out there that I could join?

There was a 'Hunters Guild' kinship floating around Crickhollow. I took notice because I thought the name was intriguing, and the idea of a single class kin enticing. The last member whose path I came across, however, was a Lore Master I believe. :/

Its an interesting idea, and one I've often thought about. In terms of Role-Playing, there are infinite directions a class-themed kinship might take you in. As for Crafting, I'm not sure how that would work unless members are maybe alts whose vocations aren't tied to their class. I hope you find something. With your enthusiasm, not to mention your willingness to go to any server, maybe you will start your own kinship?

Quote Originally Posted by Breeon View Post
    There was a 'Hunters Guild' kinship floating around Crickhollow. I took notice because I thought the name was intriguing, and the idea of a single class kin enticing. The last member whose path I came across, however, was a Lore Master I believe. :/

Its an interesting idea, and one I've often thought about. In terms of Role-Playing, there are infinite directions a class-themed kinship might take you in. As for Crafting, I'm not sure how that would work unless members are maybe alts whose vocations aren't tied to their class. I hope you find something. With your enthusiasm, not to mention your willingness to go to any server, maybe you will start your own kinship?
    Thanks for letting me know! And no I don't think I would be able to dedicate myself to being the leader of a kin and balance all the homework too. If I meet enough players who want to start a kinship like this I would be glad to help out as much as I can though!

There's quite a few Warden only kinships, mainly RP focused, I think, though.