We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Where yew?

Where yew?

Where can I find some yew branches? Possibly with mobs around my level or sligthly higher. Thank you.

BB

Re: Where yew?

Go up about 4 levels, you should be able to collect it with care in the easier area of the North Downs, going towards Estelden.

Thank you. I found some in the central Lone Lands too. Not much but enough to start the skilling.

BB

The eastern half of Lone lands (which you've found) the eastern half of North Downs, and Evendim, but you'll want to be high 20's - low 30's for Evendim.

I went into Harloeg (the swamp area in southeast Lone Lands) for the first time in a long time and noticed Dwarf Iron nodes there so Harloeg might also have Lebethron as well, which is the next tier up for wood (I didn't check the wood type there because that toon can't collect it). You'll want to be high 20's for Harloeg. Trollshaws/western Misty Mountains is the obvious place to get Lebethron, but you really need to be mid 30's for most of Trollshaws so having a place to collect it and stock up a bit at a lower level can be good. The western side of the lake in Evendim should have Lebethron as well.

Yes Harloeg has lebethron.

Quote Originally Posted by GarethB View Post
    ... I went into Harloeg (the swamp area in southeast Lone Lands) for the first time in a long time and noticed Dwarf Iron nodes there so Harloeg might also have Lebethron as well, which is the next tier up for wood ...

Plentiful in North Downs - both sides of Esteldin
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Aym right here.

(Sorry -- couldn't resist.)

You want yew? Just read my blog and use the maps I created. You can go to the eastern North-downs or eastern Evendim, plenty of yew there!

The maps you can find at my blog-site:

http://elannah.blogspot.nl/2013/01/w...o-farm-it.html

happy hunting

Exclamation

Auction Hall, around Ost Guruth, around Esteldin & east & south of Evendim. Some may also be at Fornost fields.

Right, sometimes they are in the AH. But from my experience, the more you want of the item, the less likely you'll see it on the AH. At least for the lower tier resources. You'll see a lot of Riddermark hides, ore, and Kazad gold ore all the time since they are in higher demand.

11. The topic title should have been where Yew at?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Plentiful in North Downs - both sides of Esteldin
    East of Esteldin also my favourite harvesting area...