We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Evernight Server Full

Just tried to log on 3 times now...

I put my username and password in and then click Evernight Server but as it boots up it cant get past authenticating the server and then comes up with "connection failed: server full".

This being the case I tried to log onto Eldar and that was no problem.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Yeah, getting the same here. Server full!

I've reported it as a bug Neyad, have you m8?

Give it another go, I just got in atleast.

will do ...

I'm in

Yeah it keeps saying full to me too. I think it's because Evernight has been recommended server for about 2 weeks now so there are plenty of players online.

yah, I know we can use some more players, but this is insane! I want to play meh!
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Same problem here, i think its impossible that server really is full. It's a recommended server, but not a lot of people join Evernight to colapse the server, can be a bug...

No idea tbh xD Need to go to archet as starter and see how many are standing afk
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

I am in! WOOT
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    I am in! WOOT
    Me too, have fun

saying full for me too i'll keep trying if you managed to get in - no queue though? I think it was a bug.

EDIT: Still can't get in, same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenwald View Post
    saying full for me too i'll keep trying if you managed to get in - no queue though? I think it was a bug.

EDIT: Still can't get in, same problem
    I'm in, 99 players in GlobalLFF, sure it`s a bug :/

Quote Originally Posted by Eregionani View Post
    Bah that's so annoying, I keep trying but no joy and no responses from Twitter How many tries did you have?

I hope we aren't full with under 100 players logged in, we are the only server not to have completed the MD statue!

getting the same , server full , 3 times in a row :=/

I find this impossible evernight has not had more than 19 people for the last 2 years how can it be full?

still trying , no response from twitter either

Unhappy No access here

Same here - repeated tries tell me the server is full. I tried to log on to Crickhollow, with no problem at all.
    As my only characters are on Evernight, which I've been playing as a lifetime member since the pre-release of LOTRO, I'm rather disappointed...

evernight server FULL HAHAHAHA

### is going on????? have they moved all the servers into one?

TURBINE.......fix it NOW the server is on it's last legs ......don't kill it just yet,,,,there is still 20 ppl that use it!!!

FIX it now.......it's saturday and can't log on.......!!!!!!!!

Etten was empty disconnect a moment to begin in aion to see my olorin I return to lotro and it puts full in an empty server that joke of evil I please is it this? I want to enter already

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenwald View Post
    Bah that's so annoying, I keep trying but no joy and no responses from Twitter How many tries did you have?

I hope we aren't full with under 100 players logged in, we are the only server not to have completed the MD statue!
    99 players in global =/= 99 people logged in. While i'm pretty sure this is a login-server issue and Evernight not being full at all I'm also pretty sure if 300 newbies creates a char on Evernight they have no clue whatsoever about joining global so it could be true in theory

I wish this is the case, we could need some fresh blood (and i am not only talking wargie-snacks here... Hehe)

Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

Quote Originally Posted by Eregionani View Post
    Yes it's an error. People get this allot when they try to log in to the recommended server.

Oh & not everyone uses globallff/glff.

When meneldor was the recommended server, one evening during prime time I had seen there was not even 200 in glff. Did a whois search in the social panel & had counted over 700 players!
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

At least it's telling you the server is full.

I keep getting failed attempts to connect to the Logon Server.

Then after 20 attempts, it says connections failed and it exits out of the client.

*Sigh* I wonder how many subs versus freebies are currently waiting to get on the server.

I'm having the same problem. :<

Had the same for the last 5-10m but working now.
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    [url]fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000c00ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast