We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Looking for a Kinship...

Baknd ghelekh,

A dwarf guardian (lvl 47 - only one character) is looking for a kin, anything but heavy RP. The reason behind are real life obligations and heavy RPing just doesnt suit my situation. I also dont feel comfortable in kinships where learders force everyone to attend every possible event, I like events to be optional. Normally I keep myself alone but like to have a chat, group instance or RP event from time time. Dont mind helping others when I am not actually playing with my wife shouting at me from the kitchen or while being borred with deeds progress. Looking for a bunch of folks that understand real life obligations and will undertand a need for an occasional AFK. It would be great if the kin do also old content, old instances and old raids.

I stoped playing LOTRO shortly after mirkwood so few years break with the game but I was a kinship founder and leader before and I understand most of the rules when it comes to the MMO playstyle.

BTW. now I just want to be a regular trooper that will smash, bash and follow the leader for the glory of the Blue Mountains.

Thank you for your attention
    Last edited by zawiedzony; Oct 04 2013 at 08:34 AM.