I've downloaded the game several times already and I'm at a lose as to why the game does not want to load.
I've checked my video card for updates, checked my firewall, ran the repair, I don't appear to be missing any .dat files shown here -(http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...questionID=283).
The first time I downloaded the game I installed the HD version, but then I was told that with windows XP-32bit I should go with standard.
I then downloaded the standard version, using the 'express' download not 'custom', but the problem still is happening.
This computer runs Aion, WoW, Sims 3, Starcraft 2 and other games perfectly fine with no problems. It's the first time I'm ever trying to play this game.
I did have to download something called Pando Booster, could it be an issue with that- something I have to set up to fix my problem?

I load up the game and type in my password.

I click play.

This little message appears.

It starts to load.

Then, the entire screen goes black, and my mouse cursor turns into an hour glass. It lasts two seconds.

Then, I'm back at my desktop and this error appears, and I am unable to load into the game.

I'll really like some advice as to what I should do or try to get the game running, since I can't really find anything online that resembles my issue.
Thank you