We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wow, felt like old home week. I made a new champ (think Ill keep her name to myself for the moment) on Brandy and was out fighting..ran up to a random WL and it was Shakda... I gave you a hug ...the beat on you while...when I could move. Nothing but love for you Creeps <3. I love the numbers...hate the lag, but look forward to killing/dying with you all in the future.
    Gwynth rank 12 hunter etc ad nauseum

How bad is the lag on BW? My computer can only really handle full raid vs full raid, and even then it's shaky. Is the action spread out over the map or is it Grams/GV camps with 100 people per side in one area.
    R6 Blackarrow, Sentry Savemepls Crykid

The lag is pretty terrible and discouraging for freepside. Somehow the majority of the server's mentality is to still converge on one spot on the map to continue it.

As far as around the clock action you won't find anywhere else like it though.

I need a Picture of a PANDA for my Signature. one that is fierce and wise. kinda looks like Elda with a mixture of Bams Cat. MAKE IT HAPPEN PPL!!!

Jimi's Mash

hahahah sooo cute

I put in a transfer for my reaver. Sorry but it seems like whenever I log in here nothing is happening.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000978b5/signature.png]Akburt[/charsig]

Who is your reaver?
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    Who is your reaver?
    That is the Great Baddie, Akburt the helpful!
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
    How bad is the lag on BW? My computer can only really handle full raid vs full raid, and even then it's shaky. Is the action spread out over the map or is it Grams/GV camps with 100 people per side in one area.
    The lag isnt that bad usually only when you follow around the raid and you dont really need to on that server..The other day I and 6 TMR were running around dodging the zerg ball and found ALOT of solo to 6 man groups on our side and freep side.. It's really enjoyable for what ever play style you can enjoy. For me im on a 6 year computer ive got everything low and i get an 8 sec delay on skills and so do alot of other people. Just come try it out on creepside when pvp picks back up again
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

What's the wait time on a xfer?
    Bagfang--10 (The Moors Rejects) Reeburg--8 (APATHY)
    Pbandj -- 6 (The Moors Rejects) Airows -- 7 (The Moors Rejects)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2