We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

PLEASE HELP I am very confused by this.

I am not able to log on to any servers at all but I can receive patches and everything else. I get no error message and I have tried changing the firewall/proxy and nothing works. If anyone has any ideas I would be really grateful.

When you say you cannot login, what actually happens? Does your login get rejected?

You do not need to be logged in to receive patches, etc.
    TANSTAAFL

What happens

I enter my username and password, choose the server and press play. My computer then thinks and wont open the server. no error message or anything so I haven't a clue what is wrong.

Cpl of ways ....

1: Check your shortcut ... Point it to /Turbine/The Lord of the Rings Online/TurbineLauncher.exe

2: Open your Firewall settings and ADD TurbineLauncher.exe, TurbineInvoker.exe and LotroClient.exe to the ALLOWED settings
    HAF-X | ROG Crosshair V Formula Z | AMD FX 9370 4.4Ghz Black | 32Gb RAM | R9 290 4Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 550/540 SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 8.5