We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Transfered the wrong character to Bullroarer

Hi,

I accidentaly transfered the wrong character to the Bullroarer-Beta-Server - "Jankaloor" instead of "Jankalor".
    Both characters were created on Morthond - I'd really appreciate it, if someone could correct my error and switch my transfered character.

For clarification: I'd like to have "Jankalor" (champion) on Bullroarer, not "Jankaloor" (hunter).

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this kind of request, if not, please move this thread or tell me where to post it, thank you

Best regards,

Jankalor

Quote Originally Posted by Jankalor View Post
    Hi,

I accidentaly transfered the wrong character to the Bullroarer-Beta-Server - "Jankaloor" instead of "Jankalor".
    Both characters were created on Morthond - I'd really appreciate it, if someone could correct my error and switch my transfered character.

For clarification: I'd like to have "Jankalor" (champion) on Bullroarer, not "Jankaloor" (hunter).

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this kind of request, if not, please move this thread or tell me where to post it, thank you

Best regards,

Jankalor
    It is a non problem at this point.

Since Helms Deep is a closed Beta with a "Do not talk about it" Non Disclosure Agreement. Posting this request outside of the Beta forums will result in your removal from the Beta for breaking the NDA.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I have never been invited to join the closed beta, therefore I assume it wasn't possible for me see the beta forum.

I was told to transfer my character onto that Bullroarer-Server, since that may grant me access ... somehow ... no idea if that's even true.

And in which way did I talk about the closed beta ? If stating that said beta exists or that it is possible to transfer a character to Bullroarer, then yes, I am guilty, even though it would be highly ridiculous to be restricted from every joining the beta for something as trivial as this.

Guess you won't be able to join this beta as well, since you actually dared to talked about this highly classified super-secret beta ! :P

Well, if you have access to the Beta, then you should be able to see the Beta Forums, probably at the top of the Forums front page.

If not, then transferring your character to Bullroarer is moot as you would not be able to login.

Telling anyone outside of the Beta Forums that you were in the Beta would be a breach of the NDA, as would be any discussion of any Beta content.
    TANSTAAFL