We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't wait to see the guild/character portal

When I left the game they were working on a portal on the website that would allow you to look up your character and guild to see all that you and your teammates have accomplished, it was in the early stages but it looked like it would be as good as some of the big games have out there.

I see the website is new and I am having trouble finding the link to go to it….can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advanced…

Quote Originally Posted by Atraeus View Post
    When I left the game they were working on a portal on the website that would allow you to look up your character and guild to see all that you and your teammates have accomplished, it was in the early stages but it looked like it would be as good as some of the big games have out there.

I see the website is new and I am having trouble finding the link to go to it….can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advanced…
    There is no such thing as far as I know.
    There used to be a page where you could look up your characters' stats and equipment and history (don't know if there was anything guild/kin-related there), but this (and some other things) was removed when they revamped the forums earlier this year. There are no plans to add back that functionality.

The new website is basically just forums, store and some info pages. The only thing left that is somewhat tied to in-game characters are the lotteries.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

That is too bad...it looked like is was going to be pretty good. they must not have ever been able to get the numbers to support having it. I really thought they where on the way up for awhile.

Same thing happened to Vanguard Saga of Heroes, they where working on a portal as well and an android app, but could never get enough players to support it. No sense having a community portal if the community is not large enough to even use it I guess.

Arrow

I see the website is new and I am having trouble finding the link to go to it….can someone point me in the right direction...
    Sound like you left in 2008 because that is how far back are the forums & well it used to have all that you mentioned but mostly got disabled because was a security breach to players privacy.

... No sense having a community portal if the community is not large enough to even use it I guess.
    Well since is beeing that long that you haven't being around, when you start playing LOTRO again, you will see that this is a big comunity.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth