We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Whitsaws pack-leader/memebers

Hi all, I am trying to complete this deed, but I can't find any of them, I've been riding all around Whitshaws, using my tracking but no cigar, any ideas?

Whitshaws: Tails as Trophies
    Collect Warg-tails (0/5)
    Additional Details: The pack-leaders drop the tails. The tails must be manually looted.

Whitshaws: Harassing Wargs
    Defeat pack-leaders (0/3)
    Defeat pack-members (0/3)
    Additional Details: These mobs come in packs of three: a leader with 2 members. They spawn really fast so you can literally sit in the spawn point for a pack and kill them over and over.

That is one of the instanced quests. Speak to the quest bestower again, Dudoc, near the provisioner in Forlaw. Your quest should be listed under Current Quests, click it and you'll be given an option to travel now. Do that and you'll find yourself in an instance where groups of wargs are wandering around. You'll need to click on the Pack Leader after you kill it, to loot the tail. Once completed, you can click on the horse standing nearby to travel back to Forlaw.

All the quests given by Dudoc are this type, so look for the travel now button and it will take you where you need to be to complete the quests.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyF View Post
    That is one of the instanced quests. Speak to the quest bestower again, Dudoc, near the provisioner in Forlaw. Your quest should be listed under Current Quests, click it and you'll be given an option to travel now. Do that and you'll find yourself in an instance where groups of wargs are wandering around. You'll need to click on the Pack Leader after you kill it, to loot the tail. Once completed, you can click on the horse standing nearby to travel back to Forlaw.

All the quests given by Dudoc are this type, so look for the travel now button and it will take you where you need to be to complete the quests.
    I do Dudocs quests every day, but I don't have these deeds completed?
    next time there is a whitshaws one i'll do some tracking

I think what LadyF was trying to say is that this quest is not meant to be done on landscape. You have to go to the quest giver, accept the quest and then click on the quest giver again and he will port you to the location (an instance).

Also, if I recall correctly, once you do kill a leader you have to manually loot it to get the tail (click on the corpse).

Pretty much what the above posters say.

If you have any other questions, feel free to check out the Guide to the Survivors of Wildermore. About 95% of the current details are listed there. I think the costs of the barter items might be outdated but I haven't had the opportunity to check yet. And there is one craft quest that I've not figured out yet either.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval