We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helms Deep Not Showing in myaccount

Ok maybe I just haven't waited long enough... (I just bought the xpac earlier today)... but ingame I did get all the bonus items... but on https://myaccount.turbine.com/home.php it does not yet show that I have purchased it... is it supposed to be visible there now? does it take a day or two? or will it not show up their until the release... also I did not get an email with a key code... is that still being done? like I said, I did get all the bonus items...

With the new store purchases are applied directly to the account you use when purchasing them, there is no code to enter.

If you have the pre-order items in-game then your purchase was successful and there's no real need to worry about it showing on your account page; I suspect that at some time in the future it will.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

The same issue occurred last year with Rise of Isengard. When the preorders went on sale, MyAccount would not show that your account had this piece of content. IIRC - It was several months after Rise of Isengard launched before the display was implemented.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    The same issue occurred last year with Rise of Isengard. When the preorders went on sale, MyAccount would not show that your account had this piece of content. IIRC - It was several months after Rise of Isengard launched before the display was implemented.
    thanks for the update... that's good to know ... and can I assume since you didn't mention it... that at the actual release you had no issues getting the ingame content?