We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Duraq View Post
    The Calender says

The Fall festival will run from October 22nd till November 4th. There's your confirmation
    This.

Sorry all. Between beta, press sessions, dev diaries, planning for the Players Council visit at the end of the month (oops! Did I let that slip?), Extra life (GO DONATE!), and planning out what I hope will be a fun event leading up to Helm's Deep launch, and talking to CS about maybe getting the Fashion maven back into the world before Thanksgiving for some fierce fashion critiques, I let this slip my mind.

One happy hobbit here - thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    and planning out what I hope will be a fun event leading up to Helm's Deep launch
    Any more info on this???
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Thanks, I'd apparently not been watching the calendar closely enough, and I expected it to hit twitter and other news sources I follow shortly after it made it on the calendar if it was up there! Usually thats my fallback for things slipping through the dev tracker.
    Planning for the Players Council visit at the end of the month (oops! Did I let that slip?),
    Pretty sure you let that slip earlier on twitter.

and planning out what I hope will be a fun event leading up to Helm's Deep launch, and talking to CS about maybe getting the Fashion maven back into the world before Thanksgiving for some fierce fashion critiques, I let this slip my mind.
    Is this event distinct from the bounder's bounty event? If so , anything you can tell us would be appreciated. (And I'd still like to know what the recognition plans are as far as what's actually getting put on the statue numbers wise (# of donators per world or # of donaters overall)

Any chance we can get CS authorized to give out Fashion Maven ..prizes (either positive or negative, but I've been after the 'eyesore' title and bag for some time) as an allowed followup to 'Is there anything else I can help you with today?'
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    but I've been after the 'eyesore' title and bag for some time)
    I want that too soooooooooo bad. The bag cosmetic is just awesome.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Any chance we can get CS authorized to give out Fashion Maven ..prizes (either positive or negative, but I've been after the 'eyesore' title and bag for some time) as an allowed followup to 'Is there anything else I can help you with today?'
    Yes and after 6 years of parading around Bree like a nut case, I have totally given up on any sort of Fashionable title what so ever.

http://cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com/2...0/fashionable/
    COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Yes and after 6 years of parading around Bree like a nut case, I have totally given up on any sort of Fashionable title what so ever.

That's a really lovely outfit!
    [color=#48D1CC][b][i]Imladris[/i][/b][/color] - [color=#9370D8]Moravya[/color][color=#FFE4E1][i], 70 Lore-master[/i][/color]

I've only paraded around like a nutcase for 3 years now but I've caught every published maven event in that time to no avail. Best of luck!
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Ugh YES PLEASE! I Tried this tactic for years and years. The last time I talked to a GM (during Farmer's Faire) was the first time in years I haven't asked because I feel like "why bother" anymore.

The Fashionable is my 'dream' title. If I accomplish nothing else for the rest of my time in LOTRO but get this title, I will feel completely validated. I have been making outfits and putting together cosmetics for years. All I want is that darn title!!

Sapience, could we get a clarification on the festival end date?

The calendar entry says it's through Nov.4, but there is a calendar entry for it on the space for Tuesday, Nov. 5.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Thanks, I'd apparently not been watching the calendar closely enough, and I expected it to hit twitter and other news sources I follow shortly after it made it on the calendar if it was up there! Usually thats my fallback for things slipping through the dev tracker.

Pretty sure you let that slip earlier on twitter.

Is this event distinct from the bounder's bounty event? If so , anything you can tell us would be appreciated. (And I'd still like to know what the recognition plans are as far as what's actually getting put on the statue numbers wise (# of donators per world or # of donaters overall)

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    Any more info on this???
    it's an event I'm still putting together. It will take a lot of time on my part but I'm willing to do it because I think it will be a lot of fun for al involved.Crell is on the right track (but say no more!).

Quote Originally Posted by Moln View Post
    Sapience, could we get a clarification on the festival end date?

The calendar entry says it's through Nov.4, but there is a calendar entry for it on the space for Tuesday, Nov. 5.
    AS noted in the text of the event...

Reminder, all times are Eastern Standard. Your local time settings may show slightly different start and end times/date.

The Fall Festival will run from October 22 through November 4.

November 4 would be the last day.

Thank you very much for the confirmation - now for the question I know several people have asked in various places: Will the fall festival include ways of getting Bounder's Tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadd_EU View Post
    Thank you very much for the confirmation - now for the question I know several people have asked in various places: Will the fall festival include ways of getting Bounder's Tokens?
    Better be a lot of ways, as many many players donated all theirs and have been unable to get many since due to terrible unreliable drop rates.
    And I hope we can get them from more than the Haunted Burrow and emote quests...
    Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

I agree with Lyzau it would be nice to get the fashionable title some other way then the maven since it's clear we EU folks ( specially us with rl obligations like family and such ) is not among the lucky winners i know I gave up two years ago in trying to fit in into the maven late night schedule there must be another way to achieve the titles ther then that the events sounds fun i am looking forward like the rest to see what you guys will come up with

cheers
    “May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit.

Sorry all...I let this slip my mind.
    For shame! Of course, you will shave your beard off as penance.
    Avowulf, Avodir, Avodoc, Avoin, Avorond, Avoborn, Avorin, Avogar, Avowald, Avobert
    (all in Mabo Lanc on Landroval)
    "Reality: What a gyp."--Dogbert

Oh...The Fashionable! I could flap around Bree on my old character Bird doing prancercises!

I don't really need the incentive, all deco slots open already. Still it would be very, very nice.

YAY just checked the calendar and there is an entry at October 22nd for the fall festival!

So this will run till the 4th, right before The Hobbit extended edition comes out! Hopefully the festival makes the time fly by.
    Crogard Himblefoot - Hobbit Burglar of Brandywine
    The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies opens Dec. 17, 2014!
    [URL=http://s286.photobucket.com/user/LOTRfreak93/media/93aa4454-2af6-4ecc-9d04-5dc434914d4d.png.html][IMG]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll113/LOTRfreak93/93aa4454-2af6-4ecc-9d04-5dc434914d4d.png[/IMG][/URL]

Good to have a date. I hope it is generous with the Bounty Bags, as I haven't had much luck lately with drops.

... and planning out what I hope will be a fun event leading up to Helm's Deep launch ...
    Oh, now you have my interest. I hope this offers Bounty Bags too.

-Bel
    Belnavar - Captain - 105 - Brandywine - Leader of Keepers of the Palantiri

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    This.

Sorry all. Between beta, press sessions, dev diaries, planning for the Players Council visit at the end of the month (oops! Did I let that slip?), Extra life (GO DONATE!), and planning out what I hope will be a fun event leading up to Helm's Deep launch, and talking to CS about maybe getting the Fashion maven back into the world before Thanksgiving for some fierce fashion critiques, I let this slip my mind.
    Guys, let's all go to Boston and throw Sapience a party . With everything he has to deal with, PLUS having to Manage the Community, he probably needs a break!

I vote, that on November 30th, we all go to Boston and have a party for Sapience and all of the other GMs and Developers who take part in running our beloved LoTRO!

Glorgnorbor
    Happy Halloween!
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Just curious, will Turbine be putting out some information on what events are running and rewards soon since this is supposed to start tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeophus View Post
    Just curious, will Turbine be putting out some information on what events are running and rewards soon since this is supposed to start tomorrow?
    Normally, it just starts up and you get to find stuff out =)
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Haunted_Burrow is based on last year (and 2010-11). Some blogs will have a few tips and pointers (casual stroll etc), Google should be able to find you images and barter stuff and even a few clips!

They normally start at 10am
    'A cage,' she said. 'To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire.'

Smile

Anxiously waiting on the German server Belegaer for it to begin woohoooo....must be any time since it is noon here...maybe another hour or two and it begins, pretty excited and looking very much forward to it! Too much coffee this morning sorry.
    Last edited by Silvraelle; Oct 22 2013 at 06:29 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1f21b00000032a574/signature.png]Silvraelle[/charsig]

start time

calender says
    Oct 22 2013 to Nov 05 2013 03:00 PM to 04:59 AM

Calendar
    Default Calendar

Fall Festival (Harvestmath)
    Reminder, all times are Eastern Standard. Your local time settings may show slightly different start and end times/date.

The Fall Festival will run from October 22 through November 4.

So 3pm EST is the start time
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000007e45b/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast