We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I'm a VIP. What do I do now?

So I just got VIP and I was just wondering if there was anything I should know before I set out. Tips? Ideas? Anything? Thanks.

~Wyrac of Dwarrowdelf

First, at the very least, log onto every character at least once.
    Second, try to get them to lvl 20, so you can do the quest to get the riding skill for free. That is, if you haven't already bought it.
    Third, play through the zones to get as many of your characters to lvl 50 while VIP.
    Then, consider whether you want to buy Moria, or grind it out until you're 56/57 you can do some quest in Lothlorien/Enedwaith.

You can purchase the golf emote and play a round on the greenway.

(yea..I've got to figure out how to make that work)

Quote Originally Posted by CapnWyrac View Post
    So I just got VIP and I was just wondering if there was anything I should know before I set out. Tips? Ideas? Anything? Thanks.

~Wyrac of Dwarrowdelf
    You enjoy the game, wander about, do jobs, go sightseeing... with everything unlocked. No need to obsess about what you get and don't get, you just live in the world without breaking out Excel to figure out how to optimize what's available to what character.

You do, of course, need to buy the expansions too....Moria, Mirkwood, Rohan.