We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

game time with helm's deep

Does Helm's Deep also come with 1 month of game time?

Helm's Deep does not come with any additional game time, but you will receive 1,000 to 2,000 Turbine Points depending on which tier you purchase. For a full product description, please visit https://store.lotro.com/en/
    Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO

I believe the only products with game time were the physical boxes. That would have been Shadows of Angmar and Mines of Moria. After Mines of Moria Turbine went to digital expansions with no game time. Once Free To Play launched, Turbine starting putting Turbine Points in some of their offers.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

WBS is offline Weatherstock Wayfarer
    Destroyer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    I believe the only products with game time were the physical boxes. That would have been Shadows of Angmar and Mines of Moria. After Mines of Moria Turbine went to digital expansions with no game time. Once Free To Play launched, Turbine starting putting Turbine Points in some of their offers.
    Actually, Riders of Rohan was released on physical media in some parts of Europe.

I don't know if it came with any game time though.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Actually, Riders of Rohan was released on physical media in some parts of Europe.
    Are you sure that that the Warner Brothers - Turbine Riders of Rohan was being sold in Europe as physical media? The only packages being sold that I seen in Europe were digital downloads from companies like Amazon UK that gave out Turbine Points.

The physical Riders of Rohan boxes that I looked up in Europe a long time ago are titled "Lord of the Rings: Riders of Rohan". Notice there is NO online in the name. This product is produced by Games Workshop. It contains figures for use in their table top Middle Earth game. Another item they make is "The Hobbit: Escape from Goblin Town - Limited Edition". You can get your own Gwaihir and lots of other stuff.

Games Workshop is a European company. I believe they are located in Great Britain.

WBS is offline Weatherstock Wayfarer
    Destroyer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Are you sure that that the Warner Brothers - Turbine Riders of Rohan was being sold in Europe as physical media? The only packages being sold that I seen in Europe were digital downloads from companies like Amazon UK that gave out Turbine Points.
    I am. Here you go.

And it appears that it didn't come with any VIP time.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I am. Here you go.

And it appears that it didn't come with any VIP time.
    It comes with 1,000 Turbine Points. One War Steed cosmetic. One cloak. Friend of the Mark Title. One cosmetic armor outfit. Game Disks. Game Manual. Keyboard layout sheet.

I was finally able to find a English version sold in Great Britain.
    Last edited by Yula_the_Mighty; Oct 07 2013 at 06:25 PM.