We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

here is an idea for future content.

T1 6 man, T2 12 man, T3 24 man. + challenges of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag28 View Post
    T1 6 man, T2 12 man, T3 24 man. + challenges of course.
    A 24 man raid might be a far reaching goal at this point. Turbine would have to completely reenergized the raider base for kins to be able to have 24 competent raiders online to attempt a challenge. This is assuming it isn't face roll content, of course.

I want to say I remember them saying they would never do a 24 man raid after Helegrod. But that was many years ago, and on the original forums, so I have no source to back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunter78 View Post
    I want to say I remember them saying they would never do a 24 man raid after Helegrod. But that was many years ago, and on the original forums, so I have no source to back that up.
    I remember reading this statement. Turbine said they would never do another 24 person raid. It was so long ago. I do not remember the reason. I suspect it is a combination of - very few 24 raid instances are started - even smaller number are completed - they are very difficult and costly to design and test because you need twice as many testers as for a 12 person raid - Helegrod was not doable by a lot of people due to game performance issues. My PC would go to 1 frame a second or lower for the 24 person version of Helegrod.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Exclamation

I remember reading it & it have their reasons. 24 man raids didn't work well. If we asume that all players have super computers that can withstand the load of so much avatars, pets, enemies & all special effects, on 1 single place we still have the schedule issue. Is too hard to organize the 24 people to do the raid, not everyone is available at the same times & can stick to the group that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    I remember reading this statement. Turbine said they would never do another 24 person raid. It was so long ago. I do not remember the reason. I suspect it is a combination of - very few 24 raid instances are started - even smaller number are completed - they are very difficult and costly to design and test because you need twice as many testers as for a 12 person raid - Helegrod was not doable by a lot of people due to game performance issues. My PC would go to 1 frame a second or lower for the 24 person version of Helegrod.

Sad, but true.

I honestly don't know if we'll even get another challenging 12-man ever again.