We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Delving of Fror

Delving of Fror

We should be using the DoF freeps, creeps can map, but we have to hoof it. The DoF halves the time for travel from one side of the map to the other. I found it difficult to find a map of it online, so I post one here for quicker reference.

Thanks.
    [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]<< Co-founder of [I][U][SIZE="4"]The Firebrands of Caruja[/SIZE][/U][/I] on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Altique View Post
    We should be using the DoF freeps, creeps can map, but we have to hoof it. The DoF halves the time for travel from one side of the map to the other. I found it difficult to find a map of it online, so I post one here for quicker reference.

Oh? Do your horses also have cool downs? Because the maps do

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin91 View Post
    Who are you kidding, the only cooldowns you ever use are your Grams and Grothrum ones, do you even have the other maps?????

I might have them tucked away somewhere

Pssh, by the time you get into the delving snake your way out to another exit, you could have jumped on your speeding-bullet pony and hoofed your way to your destination, plus had time for a smoke.
    Purely~Scrumptious

I know you're just being facetious but HOP to Isen and ROP to AEOP are pro moves if you know the way cold.

If, in fact you're doing it to fight versus get all the buffs that is.

This is just to test my signature. TY for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin91 View Post
    of cource horses have cd, once you kill a horse it does not revive for 2 hours. duh