We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Constant lags

Constant lags

Hi.

I started to play LOTRO again 2 months ago, and since then, i'm experimenting a constant lag, especially in rohan. First i thought it was my connexion, but lotro is the only game where i experiment lags. And i didn't have that issue when i was playing the game before i leave, since its release.

Some people told me that they had the same issue on my server, Sirranon, but i didn't ask if it was as bad as mine.

Anyone knows anything about it?

I'm getting latency spikes all the time too, on Dwarrowdelf, it's really becoming quite annoying, just got one so bad i couldn't shut the game down, had to reboot. Has only started happening in the last couple of days.

Well, i just stopped my subscription. Sorry but i won't pay for a laggy game

I'm having lag too. My computer is more than sufficient to run this game even on maxed settings. I tried lowering graphics and lowering directx versions but still lagging randomly. I never used to notice lag when I played last year. Now after coming back to try the game again, I am having lag problems and invisible objects/buildings. I was thinking of becoming VIP for a while but not after experiencing issues with poor performance and odd game behavior. Hopefully they get the game fixed and optimized soon.

The problem is because you are in Europe and the servers are in the US and due to the decline of players they cut the quality of their servers so that now we can sometimes expect lag.
    Last edited by Garamell; Sep 29 2013 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garamell View Post
    The problem is because you are in Europe and the servers are in the US and due to the decline of players they cut the quality of their servers so that now we can sometimes expect lag.
    As i did, people leave because the game lags. If they want to keep the game running, they'll have to invest, because i, for sure, won't subscribe or buy any extension until it's fixed.

I have had lags in the US with high speed cable and 24 GB's of RAM.

My computer only lags with LOTRO.

I recently deleted all of my LOTRO files and did a new installation.

Still checking to see whether or not this will fix my lag issues.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000127880/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

mine too they best turn on some bandwidth. i spend a lot of money on this game ...I can defund this game ....I do have the votes to defund from the house lol