We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Graphic glitches ever since last patch

I started experiencing graphic glitches immediately after last patch and ever since. They are basically disappearing terrain levels and invisible staircases, like in Moria and that area with the wargs and Arnorian relics in the Lone Lands. In some cases it is funny to be walking on air or see mobs doing the same, but in others can be frustrating, like not being able to find a way up to where you need to go. Has anyone else experienced this?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000fded1/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

two other threads about this issue, here and here.

I have the issue too, and so does a lot of other people too. pre 11.4 patch it was a somewhat rare bug, but ever since quite annoyingly common.

Same problem here since the last patch. Depending on the zone, the game becomes unplayable. I've just been getting frustrated and bailing from the game.

Same problem here. Certain textures/objects wont show unless I get really close or zoom into first person view. I made a thread about this same issue a while ago. Needed to reinstall the game, now I'm having the same problems again.

Fix your game, Turbine.
    Last edited by Mirthgar; Oct 02 2013 at 02:49 PM.

So... what graphics card and driver, etc etc (the sticky actually asks for a lot more than this) are people using that are having this?

I'm getting it some on a 550ti... I'll have to check the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    So... what graphics card and driver, etc etc (the sticky actually asks for a lot more than this) are people using that are having this?

I'm getting it some on a 550ti... I'll have to check the driver.

MSI GTX 660Ti here. I've tried different drivers but all of them giving me the same. The latest NVIDIA driver (which I don't use) gives me weird neon lights.

See this post: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...4693-Seriously!

So yeah, although this game looks amazing and has beautiful landscapes and scenery... it's still broken. A LOT of people who play this game don't even use the forums/don't know about/don't have access to them. Whatever. So I'm sure that A LOT of people are having these issues. Turbine doesn't do about fixing anything. Ticket responses now take up to 2 weeks. I can go on forever.

Great game, terrible support and website.

No offense here Turbine, it's just the way it is. Get your together.
    Last edited by Mirthgar; Oct 02 2013 at 02:50 PM.

I've been experiencing troubles with this lately also. Recently I've been in the Wold and for a second I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get into Ethengels until I realized the walls must be missing as the soldiers were floating mid air along with the banners. Trying to get in eventually killed the character and I was defeated and did I want to retreat? Lovely. Oh and I'm using an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560Ti.

Last edited by Valadilene; Oct 03 2013 at 10:25 AM.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]On the naughty list since 1959.[/COLOR]

gtx 460 here. Now, with old 314.22 driver, the issue seems less frequent. But still, every now and then it still happens. Tried loads of other drivers too.