We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Using Forums

Using Forums

Ever since the forum has updated, I haven't been able to make any changes to my account in terms of its signature, viewable things, play style etc is this me being totally dumb (have looked everywhere now). Maybe a bug? Or do I have to be active on the account more (haven't posted for a year maybe)?
    Thanks in advance
    I have no signature...

The "play style" ratings and such were part of MyLotro, and are thus gone now.

Most other stuff is reached from the "Forum Actions" menu, straight below the LOTRO logo. Choose "Edit Profile".

Lightbulb

You can add a few details about yourself under Forums Actions; General Settings; My Settings; Edit Profile. The kind & nature of information you can give about yourself got reduced because innecesary steal memory of the servers & safety issues.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Oct 01 2013 at 07:39 AM.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

I don't know for you but for me new settings are better and easier for using.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    You can add a few details about yourself under Forums Actions; General Settings; My Settings; Edit Profile. The kind & nature of information you can give about yourself got reduced because innecesary steal memory of the servers & safety issues.
    Yam is correct, It is hidden in plain site on this (the forum) page. The third line up top: New Posts Private Messages FAQ etc.
    Choose the forum actions item.