We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rank farmer post rank farming rules

Spider on FF second day in a row now farming 6 freeps in dof. Both times reported no action yet by turbine. Seems if you are willing to pay for 6 accounts just to farm with they give you a free pass. Not surprised at all by the lack of action typical turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickwg View Post
    Spider on FF second day in a row now farming 6 freeps in dof. Both times reported no action yet by turbine. Seems if you are willing to pay for 6 accounts just to farm with they give you a free pass.
    Same stuff on Snowbourn.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickwg View Post
    Not surprised at all by the lack of action typical turbine.
    Blowing hot air is an action.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

FF has had so many established farmers for such a small server that I very much doubt that the GMs for the server are able to decipher the difference.

IMO: Most likely the only difference between now and this summer is that the "debate" over whether farming is cheating is now settled. That's it. Tur-dbine shut down the leader boards for a reason. They'd rather have ignorance than to actually enforce the code.

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    FF has had so many established farmers for such a small server that I very much doubt that the GMs for the server are able to decipher the difference.

IMO: Most likely the only difference between now and this summer is that the "debate" over whether farming is cheating is now settled. That's it. Tur-dbine shut down the leader boards for a reason. They'd rather have ignorance than to actually enforce the code.
    This. I wanted to make an entire thread dedicated to this statement.

They say they'll ban farmers but take down the -ONLY- thing that will give them a heads up as to who's farming. I lol'd so hard.