We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tiny Tog pet for LMs.

Id like to see the small bog pet for LMs. There is one in game as a pet to an npc in a cave. I love the bog pet, its actions, would be nice to have the tiny one, and also have it as a spirit pet.

I do believe LMs get a bog as a battle pet...
    It's one of the two "Legendary" traited pets, I think you can equip it at level 58+?

You are thinking bog-lurkers, yes?

Lightbulb

I think that the OP means he wish that the devs add a [Sprout/Shoot Bog Guardian Talisman] & a [Spirit of the Bog Guardian Talisman] to the game. Those are skills that grant cosmetic appearance to already existing pet kinds, to the Bog Guardian & Spirit of Nature relatively. I think that it will be a nice idea. Could make the recipe to craft them, reputation gated with some Helms Deep faction.
    The small bog guardian looks cute as it is but the baby version may use some modifications to make it look younger (just as they did with the tundra cub bear). They can make the legs shorter & ticker in relation to the torso & a bigger head with bigger eyes, but not so much to look as a manga cartoon.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Oct 01 2013 at 02:11 PM.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Posted to the wrong thread. Sigh. Time to make more coffee.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by reiygna View Post
    Id like to see the small bog pet for LMs. There is one in game as a pet to an npc in a cave. I love the bog pet, its actions, would be nice to have the tiny one, and also have it as a spirit pet.
    I'd have to agree. I play with my boggy and have used him quite a bit. He's a great pet but often gets in the way because of his size. Otherwise, one of the best pets in the game IMO. You sacrifice DPS with him, but he makes up for it in damage and flanking I think.