We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Aye, and cheers for not facerolling me with that group you had :P

No worries. Everyone gets what he deserves!

Quote Originally Posted by GrassEater View Post
    It was the same thing when creeps argued vs haras: "At this fight this number of month ago you lost against this redrank spider"
    It's funny that last 1,5 years on Withy foroums every 5 posts there will be always a comment about ''Haras'' even If I don't get involve in arguments (even when I was away from Withy tbh)

Grass your comparison with Lutz (1v1) state has nothing to do with me and spider by the time that fight was at first challenged days of RoR on semi lvl 75 gear when creeps were op (now most of the freeps have 1st age shinny gear and are much stronger than creeps).
    Have to remind that even on that period on semi lvl 75 gear I have won R10 lvl85 reavers (have to mention on glory stance so as to be fair state by the time reavers used wrath too)

so your semi-reproduction of creeps trolling posts are even more misleading than creeps trolling intentions when u don't display all the facts
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 01 2013 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Aye, and cheers for not facerolling me with that group you had :P
    Wow ur lucky then the only time leischo dares to run to me is when he has a group followin him.
    But cheers for commin to withy we hope that action gets better and not all the times zergs (isnt it leischo).

Cheers kalaz

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    Wow ur lucky then the only time leischo dares to run to me is when he has a group followin him.
    But cheers for commin to withy we hope that action gets better and not all the times zergs (isnt it leischo).

Cheers kalaz

Running after an enemy group inside keeps or anywhere solo. You call it Zerg, I call it suicide and your problem.
    No hard feelings Kalaz!

Cheers Leisch

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Running after an enemy group inside keeps or anywhere solo. You call it Zerg, I call it suicide and your problem.
    No hard feelings Kalaz!

Cheers Leisch
    Lol i never run into enemy keeps except to get a squishy solo. And well mainly i am questin so runnin around and gettin zerged by doh
    members that dont even dare to come solo. So cant say anythin about this and i think everyone calls it zerg even ur members know that.

but ye no Hard feelins when i make a raid u immediatley leave moors its to diff for u
    keep doin spammy thats where u are good at.

cheers kalaz ( and lols at leischo jump more down out lug its funny how u die there always xD)

No worries. Everyone gets what he deserves!
    lol, so you have to be high rank freep/creep transfer to not be zerged? How can you know, what somebody deserves, from one day playing on ww? In your words you deserve constant zerging, and you probably know it, cause i never saw you solo in your 3 months gameplay. With this post, your actions makes more "sence" to me. You'll better take out your personal grudges elsewhere.

I miss st.Haras

btw, sorry to op for out of topic spam.

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    Lol i never run into enemy keeps except to get a squishy solo. And well mainly i am questin so runnin around and gettin zerged by doh
    members that dont even dare to come solo. So cant say anythin about this and i think everyone calls it zerg even ur members know that.

but ye no Hard feelins when i make a raid u immediatley leave moors its to diff for u
    keep doin spammy thats where u are good at.

cheers kalaz ( and lols at leischo jump more down out lug its funny how u die there always xD)

My dear Kalaz,
    you are the one running after us in keeps or running close to freep graveyard. I only stated that you shouldn't expect anythign else there. And ofc zerg happens. It happens on both sides.
    And I never left cause creeps have a raid. Especially not if you have one. There are better raid leaders out there then you (again no hard feelings).

Be happy if you are able to kill me. So whats your point?
    You were never able to kill me 1 v 1. Also the other way around, so stop bragging or you have to grab yourself on your own nose as you accomplish not more then myself on your own.

And for those people that continously talk about me never soloing. I play ettens whenever I have time. I'm normally there for aorund 12 hours if I have a day of. Most people play this game like 2 hours a day. So don't talk about me and my habbits, cause you only see a short footage of the real thing.

Cheers Leisch

You were never able to kill me 1 v 1. Also the other way around,
    i dont think any wl can kill a blue cappy but fight sometimes in red line its more fun cuz u actually do damage then. xD

But i aint braggin just statin my point.
    And its obvious u dont agree with it. so lets stop fightin this out on forums and lets fight in the game more fun for both of us.
    Btw only raidleaders can stop zerging. just 1 thing u need to say: " leave the solos alone!!".
    U can ask akro that if i am leadin i aways say this.

Hope ill see most of u around.
    Kalaz.

1 v zerg = wrong time in wrong place

Depending on circumstances the raid would leave or would zerg the ''lucky'' soloer who meets the raid..

If u see cruel intentions try to escape practising your survivability skills and if u don't manage to do it, just chill and think that u gave fun to many other people

EDIT: Tip to soloers: Usually raids moove on main routes so for soloers is very usefull to moove in routes parallel to the main routes on the limit of your visual range so as to avoid unpleasant meetings..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 02 2013 at 04:16 AM.

Well this is really pathetic! A person asks about situation on our Ettenmoors and what ge gets? Few answers and bunch of Off-Topic arguments. I am sure it gives him nice view on the people he will probably meet in Ettenmoors. Make your arguing in the other thread plz! Thank You...

I can think of not a single negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    I can think of not a single negative.
    Barring the fact that your k/d if i left would spiral up

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    some ppl forget for what is that thread.other speak about for him selfs,other go a dialog fight,other give tips like a pro playerand all the server laugh with him,and many more.

And others make fool of themselves by just writing in forums

On the other hand...Gingers invading this thread!What has this world come to?

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    And others make fool of themselves by just writing in forums

On the other hand...Gingers invading this thread!What has this world come to?
    xDDDDDDDD

Also shoo Hargad!

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    xDDDDDDDD

Also shoo Hargad!
    Nevah! I have yet to decide if i will transfer, so you are safe for now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2