We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Well Done Commander Maddawgg!

Congratulations are in order for one of the best to grace the Guardian class in the Moors! Good show, Commander Maddawgg, also known henceforth as the Silent Sentinel. While he doesn't talk much, he proves that actions do speak louder than words. He's always got a shield-wall handy and the little fella can dish out some incredible DPS. One more to team purp!
    I am Blatant, shepherd of cows. And my voice is rather velvety.

Congrats Maddawgg! Now that I'm playing my hunter more I love you Guards even more. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the gratz Blatant.

Was a fine day for moors'n Sunday.
    I actually ranked a little bit before that grueling 90+ minute battle. Got so many KB's and by the time the day was over I racked up 20,000 + renown into rank 11 on the climb to rank 12. Gratz to all involved and I heard even the creeps were satisfied, if that's possible lol.

Special shout out to Jango for all the big raid leading he has been doing during my grind from rank 10 to 11, and Apache for a whole lot of small grouping also (I remember when we both ran ahead into Groth and cleaned it out before another raid came in, they were like, thought there was action. Another one I recall was where I think Woldryt was with us or another guard, Lugz quest room I shield walled Jango with Apache healing me as I hid behind the door box, they kept chasing the other guard around the room to drop the SW, until Jango wiped about 7 or 8, was funny as h.

More morale and dmg %, just what this Dawgg likes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000054296/signature.png]Maddawgg[/charsig]

Congratulations Dawg.
    [center][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/PerishableOath]Burglar 'Moors Videos[/url][/center]

Gratz Mad, well earned!

Phoenix

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Congrats Madd!!! Keep up the hard work!
    Earth - Credendo Vides

Congratulations Maddawgg!
    Paladiran 105 Hunter, r10; Leeafe 105 Lore-master, r1, Agrro 105 Minstrel, r5, Gaarrd 105 Guardian, Valann 105 Captain, Elvwing 105 Rune-keeper, Sneakky 105 Burglar, Chaamp 105 Champion. Shifta 100 Beorning, Heeals 83 Minstrel, Siegun 73 Warden